Posted by Bluepixie (54 posts) -

Almost picked a character I'd like to be for this one but at the last minute realised I do have a character I can relate with. Applies more to my younger self, but nonetheless I certainly feel we have a lot in common:

Neku Sakuraba - The World Ends With You - DS

I kinda feel the character description in the link explains most of it but for clarity; during my teenage years and early-twenties, I was a moody, angry and angsty little bastard. More than a touch melodramatic (which is still true to an extent) and prone to shunning people and keeping people at arms-length.

True enough, I didn't go through some sort of crazy life-death situation to dissolve my barriers but still. In the game he grows to become more open and trusting which is ultimately why he survives, not because he's incredibly powerful.

Plus, he has spiky hair, loves blocking out the world with music and has a sweet skull on a chain to boot. Nice. :)

#1 Posted by Bluepixie (54 posts) -

Almost picked a character I'd like to be for this one but at the last minute realised I do have a character I can relate with. Applies more to my younger self, but nonetheless I certainly feel we have a lot in common:

Neku Sakuraba - The World Ends With You - DS

I kinda feel the character description in the link explains most of it but for clarity; during my teenage years and early-twenties, I was a moody, angry and angsty little bastard. More than a touch melodramatic (which is still true to an extent) and prone to shunning people and keeping people at arms-length.

True enough, I didn't go through some sort of crazy life-death situation to dissolve my barriers but still. In the game he grows to become more open and trusting which is ultimately why he survives, not because he's incredibly powerful.

Plus, he has spiky hair, loves blocking out the world with music and has a sweet skull on a chain to boot. Nice. :)

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

All of them.

#3 Posted by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

Mordin

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (4641 posts) -

Probably this guy.

#5 Posted by Whamola (131 posts) -

Sam from Super Dodgeball for the NES.

I'm a team player and I know how to handle balls.

#6 Posted by TedMcGriff (6 posts) -

I'm a combination of Marcus Fenix and Mario, but I'm not sure if I would rather ride Yoshi or a Brumak...??

#7 Posted by Freshbandito (686 posts) -

I'm predicting alot of people lying through their teeth and comparing themselves favourably with Captain Pierce or Shepard.

I personally am most like Kaiden Alenko right now because I've got a headache to shatter worlds. Also I'm wearing a skintight bodysuit and complaning alot, the similarities are endless!

#8 Posted by AyKay_47 (293 posts) -

Having put very little thought into the question, I'd say Charlie Tunoku (Persona 4 MC)

Now I'm gonna go to bed and think some more on this.

#9 Posted by ShaggE (6459 posts) -

Pedestrian #35 in GTA2. It's almost uncanny, really.

#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Let's be honest here. We're all that random guy on the side that gets murdered in the opening fmv.

#11 Posted by huntad (1940 posts) -

I'm basically Mario.

#12 Posted by konig_kei (618 posts) -

Dragonache, because I'm one of a kind.

#13 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

Francis from L4D. I hate everything.