Bluepixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 19

Edited By Bluepixie

IMPORTANT!

And we're back but important thing before we start, let's keep this spoiler free or at least spoiler tagged!

For me it is:

Penumbra: Overture - PC

No Caption Provided

Brutal and unexpected, bit of an emotional sucker punch. :s

Red, my mad and only friend in the darkness. I discovered that Red had essentially grown up in the darkness of the mines, praying for death but was unable to carry out his final wish due to powers unknown. He gets into and setup an incinerator such that I can't release him from it, while holding a key that I needed. The only way to get out and continue my escape is to turn it on, burning him alive. I searched that room for another way but found nothing. His screams of pain filled me with an incredible sense of loss, sadness and guilt like nothing I've felt in any other game. Genius.

Bluepixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Bluepixie

IMPORTANT!

And we're back but important thing before we start, let's keep this spoiler free or at least spoiler tagged!

For me it is:

Penumbra: Overture - PC

No Caption Provided

Brutal and unexpected, bit of an emotional sucker punch. :s

Red, my mad and only friend in the darkness. I discovered that Red had essentially grown up in the darkness of the mines, praying for death but was unable to carry out his final wish due to powers unknown. He gets into and setup an incinerator such that I can't release him from it, while holding a key that I needed. The only way to get out and continue my escape is to turn it on, burning him alive. I searched that room for another way but found nothing. His screams of pain filled me with an incredible sense of loss, sadness and guilt like nothing I've felt in any other game. Genius.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

A lot of the moments in Katawa Shoujo probably qualify.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kindgineer

Any part of Binding of Isaac...poor little dude...

iBePeRFeCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iBePeRFeCT

@Video_Game_King said:

A lot of the moments in Katawa Shoujo probably qualify.

Definitely this. Especially some of the parts in Rin's story.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@iBePeRFeCT:

Yea, I probably should have cited seeing Rin crumpled in her atelier, utterly defeated and hopeless or lying next to Emi as she cries herself to sleep or some third thing I honestly can't be bothered to remember.