360 in Korea

Palooka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Palooka1

I have been wanting an XBox 360 for years now, but living as a missionary/teacher in Suriname, making only $7000 per year, caused me to miss out.  Next school year I will be starting a new, higher paying job and I am finally going to pick one up along with all the sweet games I have been missing out on.  The one downside (which might not even be a downside) is that my new job is in Pyongtaek, South Korea.

Does anyone here know anything about buying and using 360s in Korea?  I am not in the military and will not have access to a PX.  Should I buy a Korean machine or bring one with me from the U.S.?  Will I be on Korean XBox Live, or will I be able to access the U.S. version?  What about Red Rings?  Is there any sort of warranty on Korean 360s?

Really, any help/advice is most welcome.  Thanks.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo
Palooka1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Palooka1
Vinchenzo said:
"Maybe the official Xbox website can help you. I found you a link for the Korean version. (If you know the language.) Plus, for me, it makes everything look cooler with stranger and amazing symbols!"
Thanks, I never thought of actually going to MS and asking.  I don't speak or read Korean, but maybe the U.S. official site will have some info.