360 motion controller at EB Games

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By EpicSteve

Courtesy of Kotaku. But Squeeballs could probably use a better name. Apparently it was announced back at March officially, I thought this device was still rumored. Now I don't know if Microsoft will announce a new controller today, or if they'll just let third parties handle it, or if this is just a third party version of Microsofts controllers. hmm.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By RedSox8933

Just to clear up, this is THIRD PARTY.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EpicSteve
RedSox8933 said:
Just to clear up, this is THIRD PARTY.
Yeah, that's pretty clear.
Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Lashe
EpicSteve said:
RedSox8933 said: Just to clear up, this is THIRD PARTY. Yeah, that's pretty clear. [more]
You obviously didn't see the other thread. People still think it's an MS product haha. Probably because people read first post and make their own assumptions without reading further in he thread
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EpicSteve
Lashe said:
EpicSteve said: RedSox8933 said: Just to clear up, this is THIRD PARTY. Yeah, that's pretty clear. [more] You obviously didn't ... [more]
Yeah, that's a problem with forums most of the time, unfortunately.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By penguindust

The question I have is will the company producing this device be able to find game developers to create software for it after Microsoft reveals their official motion control peripheral?  I can't see an EA or Ubisoft porting their Wii titles over to use this wand (not to be confused with J Allard's wand) when Microsoft will be pushing them to support their new thingy. 

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EpicSteve
PenguinDust said:
The question I have is will the company producing this device be able to find game developers to create software ... [more]
The problem with that would b the companies waiting for that thing to sell, and if the controller isn't supported extremely well out of the gate no one will buy it. That's why I think think most people don't own a vision cam.