Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By toowalrus
Vinchenzo said:
"Why is this thread not locked? Jesus."
Ha, I know, right? I figure any thread made by someone with the default avatar should be instantly locked, anyway...
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Karmum

It is funny you mention it, because they didn't get any wrong. That is the most splendid thing about a review -- it is their opinion. Which is the only one we care about on this site.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Dalai
Been there, but with significantly more detail, some tongue-and-cheekiness, and less crying.

Reviews are opinions.  Live with it.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By RHCPfan24

I am sorry, but I am getting sick because of the insipid waves of stupidity that your "argument" is emanating. This thread = fail.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dalai said:
"Been there, but with significantly more detail, some tongue-and-cheekiness, and less crying.

Reviews are opinions.  Live with it.
"
Also, Jeff found the linked thread credible enough to respond to.  I think that debunks this thread here pretty soundly.
austinj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By austinj
mugugipan said:
"personal opinion is that brad, jeff, and ryan are getting sick of games.Back in their gamespot days, there was not a review I did not agree with.Ever since they came to giant bomb, all I see are over rated reviews.Banjo Kazooie is horrible because its essentially a racing game and feels like you driving a slightly over powered toy.UT3 is awesome because its classic old school fun with great graphics, not too many new games like it right now.Street Fighter 4 is slow and clunky. Compare it to hd remix and tell me I am wrong."
I don't think you're correct in calling Banjo a racing game. There are racing parts in it, but if anything it's a bizarre engineering game. Would you call GTA a racing game? There are races in that too.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By wefwefasdf
AustinJ said:
"I don't understand the hate for Nuts and Bolts. Great game. Extremely innovative and fun."
I agree. It was really fun to play.
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By gearhead

I would love any of the Bombcast to post in this thread saying, that this guy gets banned.:P

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By rinkalicous
suneku said:
"Rinkalicous said:
"Kombat said:
"Opinions are NEVER wrong.  Threads like these piss me off.  Stop forcing your opinion on people."
I was thinking about this, and though I agree with you in essence, I was thinking there may be a few flaws. If it was my opinion that 'Kuruma' in Japanese meant 'Table', would my opinion still be correct, even though Kuruma means car? Or would that not count as an opinion? What's the difference between an opinion and me thinking something was what it isn't?
"
Because it's fact that kuruma means car?"
Surely it could be argued it's a fact that those games suck?

Just trying to stimulate some conversation in this otherwise waste of a topic.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By JJOR64
cantona222 said:
"Reviews are "opinions" ............. you gotta accept the fact that people have different tastes/opinions. "
cantona222 is 100% correct.  They could have given Super Smash Bros. Brawl a 1 and I still would have bought it.

Verdugo said:
"STOP FEEDING THE TROLL. "
Sorry, couldn't help it.