A grown man baby stream a horror game?

Notaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Notaku

First of all I hope this isn't out of place or not okay.

Secondly, I have nothing else to do and I am actually not sure if I can stream, my internet isn't terrible but I've never streamed anything before. Although I know how to do it.

This is the first thing I have ever posted so mods please be kind. Lol.

Apologies all around if there is no interest or this is in the wrong spot.

Happy Halloween.

PS the title was supposed to be Would anyone be interested in watching a grown man baby stream a horror game?

PPS I am super afraid of horror games. So if there is no interest I probably won't try any tonight. XD Just thought I'd try to be in the spirit of halloween.

PPPS Here is the link I will begin the stream at 9pm PST if anyone is interested. I will be testing it a bit before that, so that is just me testing it until then.

http://www.twitch.tv/onotaku

EDIT: That went quite well I think. Streamed all I could handle of a game I wasn't planning on playing. I kinda wanna do this every Friday. Lol Although not always horror, this one was just for Halloweenies like me. Any tips on getting my stream out there? Besides just stream? Is there any? Or just stream consistently?

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By development

Well it's all going to depend on if you're an interesting grown man-baby.

Notaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Notaku

@development: Very true! I suppose I should start and put the link and see if there is any interest.