A public service announcement... please buy OutRun Online Arcade

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By ferrarimanf355

OutRun Online Arcade hits the Xbox Live Arcade and European PSN next week for 800 points/$10.

If you have an X360, or live in Europe and have a PS3, you have no reason not to get this. None. Buy it, and give Sega another reason to put more of their classic racers on Xbox Live Arcade/PSN. Besides, it's a fun throwback to the classic Sega racers of old.

That is all. You have your marching orders, go show to Sega that you want XBLA/PSN versions of other classics like Daytona USA, Virtua Racing and Sega Rally. I want to see this on the top of the XBLA most played lists. Go drift that Ferrari around the corner at 180 MPH, realism be damned.

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ferrarimanf355

OutRun Online Arcade hits the Xbox Live Arcade and European PSN next week for 800 points/$10.

If you have an X360, or live in Europe and have a PS3, you have no reason not to get this. None. Buy it, and give Sega another reason to put more of their classic racers on Xbox Live Arcade/PSN. Besides, it's a fun throwback to the classic Sega racers of old.

That is all. You have your marching orders, go show to Sega that you want XBLA/PSN versions of other classics like Daytona USA, Virtua Racing and Sega Rally. I want to see this on the top of the XBLA most played lists. Go drift that Ferrari around the corner at 180 MPH, realism be damned.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I have it on Xbox 1, does this even include the Outrun 2 SP tracks?  There should be 30 total.

I thought it was a great game, but I won't rebuy if it's not revamped and includes all the tracks.

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ferrarimanf355

OutRun 2 SP tracks only, sorry.

But with the online play, you'd better buy it if you want to race with other people...

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

So what's so different to the other Outrun 2 versions?

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ferrarimanf355

Cleaned up graphics, online play, achievements, none of the backwards compatibility problems with OutRun 2 or Coast 2 Coast...

ferrarimanf355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ferrarimanf355

It's available now for XBLA, in case you haven't noticed. Euro PSN users get it tomorrow.

You have your marching orders.