• 56 results
#51 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

Has no one pointed out that this game already exists?

PS: I'm a little freaked out that parts of this "design doc" actually kind of sound like a good idea... : /

#52 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

I lol'd. This is really a well though out idea.

#53 Posted by Flabbergastrate (275 posts) -

This is about as interactive as the Uncharted games, so I I'm certain the game will sell millions of dollars.

#54 Posted by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

Needs an autorun button...

#55 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

@TruthTellah said:

@dudy80 said:

@TruthTellah said:

@dudy80: Woah. That's it.

A Bit.trip.runner-like Sonic game. That could actually be great. Having the Sonic style but with that growing sense of flow and speed as you run and jump forward.

Yea, i think that would be great with all the crazy ass sonic tunnels and ways you could mix levels up. Thing is its not enough for a 50$ game unless they REALLY fleshed it out.

It wouldn't need to be a $50 game. It could just be a $15 game. Heck, they could even release a phone and tablet version. With the style of Sonic and the clutch gameplay of Bit.trip.Runner, it could be quite impressive.

Yo, what's up with the Bit.trip games? Are they fun in some way I've overlooked? After about three hours spread across Beat and Runner, I was unable to figure out why anybody would enjoy these games.

They're my favorite games for chilling out. The funny thing about this crazy world of ours is, somebody can like stuff you don't. You don't even have to understand why; they're just going to keep on having fun anyway.

#56 Edited by egg (1469 posts) -

Still more to come. Stay tuned!