A Zelda Stream for your Viewing Pleasure (LA:DX)

Teleri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Teleri

Who here enjoys some good old fashion 2D Zelda?   Other than being the first Zelda game for a handheld system, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is rather unique to the series.  It doesn't take place in Hyrule at all; there's no Zelda anywhere to be found; and there isn't even a Triforce to speak of.  If you've been under a rock and haven't played this game, you might be wondering "Well, what the hell is there then?" 

No Caption Provided

There are infinite answers to this, all adding up to the fact that LA for the Nintendo Gameboy (and LA:DX for the GBC) is one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed video games in the Legend of Zelda's long history.  Selling more than six million units worldwide, the two versions of the game feature an entirely new world to explore and entirely new strange NPC characters to meet.  From shy old man Ulrira, to Chomp the Bow-Wow and other unexpected Mario universe appearances, LA is a game worth remembering.  

Join ShortStop as we take our retreat to Koholint Island.  Help us in our quest to gather the ancient eight instruments of the sirens.  What will happen when Teleri plays them all for the Wind Fish?  Not even the wise owl knows.  (Link to the stream in picture's caption)
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I see no stream, nor caption on the picture.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By WickedCestus
@CL60 said:
" I see no stream, nor caption on the picture. "
Me neither.
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#4  Edited By donutfever
@supermike6 said:
" @CL60 said:
Me neither. "
Nor do I! 
TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By TehFlan
@DonutFever said:
" @supermike6 said:
" @CL60 said:
Me neither. "
Nor do I!  "
Yeah.
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#6  Edited By donutfever
@TehFlan said:
" @DonutFever said:
" @supermike6 said:
" @CL60 said:
Me neither. "
Nor do I!  "
Yeah. "

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

Teleri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Teleri

Stream is now offline.  Thanks for watching!  I'll be doing the next stream of LA at 7pm Eastern on Thursday.

Joshwana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Joshwana

Great stream site, with a great and active community. TeIeri streams every Thursday from 7-10pm EST. We are going a little later tonight so feel free to hop in and join the community even if you weren't here for the majority of the stream. We have several streams live every day and two main scheduled streams every Friday and Saturday on the main stream page at www.vidyashorts.com. www.vidyashorts.com/ss/ is a sister site to Vidya Shorts where recognized members of the community have their streams set up to stream video games of their own free will without needing to be scheduled, being able to go live at any time keeping the community active and entertained. So hop by, create and account, and stick around for more streams to come, any day, any time.