About how ME1 choices come back in ME2 *Spoilers*

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fentonalpha

I don't know..... maybe i was playing it all wrong but does anyone else think that the results of you actions in ME1 reflected in ME2 was pretty darn lazy half-assed work?

Example.... 1hr and 1/2 searching for Keepers to scan in the Citadel = An email from Chorban telling you stuff you already knew.
Example.... Chose to save the Rachni = Message on Illium "Rachi say hi, how you doing? See you soon" (not this game)

Where are the epic plot changes or bonuses....? yes i got the extra cash, XP and minerals..... Most of the events seemed like poor sit-com cameos.
I did enjoy Conrad's return as pointless as it was.... i wanted him to be a factor in whether myself  or a crew member survives or something... 

Don't get me wrong... i enjoyed this game, though it got somewhat dull and the end was a lot shorter than i expected.  I just feel a lil ripped off for all the work i put into forming "my universe" just to get emails in ME2.

Agree/Disagree ?

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By fentonalpha

Crap, this was supposed to be in the Mass Effect 2 forum.... how the heck did it end up here?

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ineedaname

Forums got a weird glitch with things being defaulted to General Discussion.

However they mention this on the bombcast as I've just listened to it.
And for the most part I agree with you, I've not gotten all that far yet but I was hoping to see something from the Ranchi Queen, so far I've nothing =/
Maybe something will happen but that seems like major potential to use ME1 content right there.

Having said that I will say I loved seeing the reporter, the second the interview started I hit the renegade option. Oh how I giggled.