Achievement Whoring

Shuckey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Shuckey

I used to be all about getting achievements, boosting, just all around having fun online. Back in the early days of the 360 I had so much fun playing with friends and my Clan. Getting achievements....which was easier by having a Clan of over 100 people. Now it is hard for me to even motivate myself to play online at all with normal people. The Clan burned me out with all it's drama, online gaming has become a bunch of 13 year olds talking Sh@$ and throwing the "N" word around to everyone.

Before it used to be fun playing and owning people they would look at my tag give me negative feedback for owning them or they would send me friend request because my score was so high. Before i used to hate both sides of that. Now I kinda miss it.....

Where have all the fun times gone? I hope with the arrival of  the new GRAW I will once again have fun with my friends online. and whoring will just be something I do when nobody is on to play with not something I do to avoid people.

Shuckey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shuckey

I used to be all about getting achievements, boosting, just all around having fun online. Back in the early days of the 360 I had so much fun playing with friends and my Clan. Getting achievements....which was easier by having a Clan of over 100 people. Now it is hard for me to even motivate myself to play online at all with normal people. The Clan burned me out with all it's drama, online gaming has become a bunch of 13 year olds talking Sh@$ and throwing the "N" word around to everyone.

Before it used to be fun playing and owning people they would look at my tag give me negative feedback for owning them or they would send me friend request because my score was so high. Before i used to hate both sides of that. Now I kinda miss it.....

Where have all the fun times gone? I hope with the arrival of  the new GRAW I will once again have fun with my friends online. and whoring will just be something I do when nobody is on to play with not something I do to avoid people.