Activision, The Secret World, and Star Trek!

Warborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Warborn

I just read the latest update on Dj Hero,and a few of Activision's upcoming line-up. I really had some fun on the Guitar Hero franchise, but to be honest I'm over the games now. World Tour was good, but so was Rock Band. So I've played and moved on from these games, yet their trying to broaden the games to other instruments, and styles of music, and their making a Guitar Hero 5...come on. I may try Dj Hero just to see what it may be like, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, I'm sure one of my friends will buy it.

One of the cooler looking controllers in the series.

The Guitar Hero games keep feeling like a rehash of the previous games with maybe the slightest update its kind of annoying. I'd rather lan some Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3 I really enjoy action games over music simulation. Because to me singing music is fun but can get old quick, but I can seriously sit there for hours on end shooting my friends on the other games.

I also saw a Band Hero title, and their serious? What was World Tour? To be honest Activision is losing my interest by a large percentage. With the same genre of game, and technically the same game coming out every year, what should I have interest in? While the drums were a really cool addition to these style of games, it was Rock Band that first did it.

Now moving onto The Secret World, a new MMORPG coming out for both the Xbox 360, and the PC. It's a story based MMO, which is totally different from what we've seen, and judging by the trailor I saw it looks damn good. There won't be any level's elliminating grinding, and no Classes. It feels strange to not have a class, but that only makes me more interested in this game! I used to play World of Warcraft a lot, I quit awhile back because it was taking up too much of my time, and to be honest I didn't really enjoy the game much anymore. I still love MMO's but WoW wasn't that great to begin with, it's kind of like the Mcdonald's of MMO's. I really enjoyed Lord of the Rings Online that game rocked, but when I played it none of my real life buddies were interested, they were to invested into WoW.

Well Star Trek comes out tonight into theaters at midnight, I'll be there rockin' my nerd vest and eatin' some popped corn. Enjoy your weekend people!
Warborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Warborn

I just read the latest update on Dj Hero,and a few of Activision's upcoming line-up. I really had some fun on the Guitar Hero franchise, but to be honest I'm over the games now. World Tour was good, but so was Rock Band. So I've played and moved on from these games, yet their trying to broaden the games to other instruments, and styles of music, and their making a Guitar Hero 5...come on. I may try Dj Hero just to see what it may be like, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, I'm sure one of my friends will buy it.

The Guitar Hero games keep feeling like a rehash of the previous games with maybe the slightest update its kind of annoying. I'd rather lan some Call of Duty 4, and Halo 3 I really enjoy action games over music simulation. Because to me singing music is fun but can get old quick, but I can seriously sit there for hours on end shooting my friends on the other games.

I also saw a Band Hero title, and their serious? What was World Tour? To be honest Activision is losing my interest by a large percentage. With the same genre of game, and technically the same game coming out every year, what should I have interest in? While the drums were a really cool addition to these style of games, it was Rock Band that first did it.

Now moving onto The Secret World, a new MMORPG coming out for both the Xbox 360, and the PC. It's a story based MMO, which is totally different from what we've seen, and judging by the trailor I saw it looks damn good. There won't be any level's elliminating grinding, and no Classes. It feels strange to not have a class, but that only makes me more interested in this game! I used to play World of Warcraft a lot, I quit awhile back because it was taking up too much of my time, and to be honest I didn't really enjoy the game much anymore. I still love MMO's but WoW wasn't that great to begin with, it's kind of like the Mcdonald's of MMO's. I really enjoyed Lord of the Rings Online that game rocked, but when I played it none of my real life buddies were interested, they were to invested into WoW.

Well Star Trek comes out tonight into theaters at midnight, I'll be there rockin' my nerd vest and eatin' some popped corn. Enjoy your weekend people!