#1 Edited by Phr4nk0 (349 posts) -

Is there a way to add a game to a list from the game page still? I'm looking around and maybe I'm just blind but I don't see the option.

#2 Edited by ShadowFire01 (48 posts) -

I've been wondering the same thing because the only alternative I could find was going to my existing list, go into edit, and look up the game to add in a text box at the very bottom. As inconvenient as that is, it's even more annoying on larger lists where the site can take a noticeable amount of time loading up every single item. I too would appreciate hearing what happened to that "add" button.

#3 Posted by hmmisee (156 posts) -

Ha, I was about to make a new thread asking the same thing, the only method I can tell is what ShadowFire01 describes. I miss the add button on the individual games pages!

#4 Posted by Phr4nk0 (349 posts) -

Yeah I ended up adding a couple games to my list that way, and exactly as you said when you have a larger list it's not at all the most convenient option. I want the "Add to List" button back!!!

#5 Posted by ReCkLeSs_X (458 posts) -

This was actually the first thing I wanted to do when I hopped onto the new site and was met with some slight disappointment. Would be great to have it back!

#6 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Yes, it is in the bottom i believe, i made a list no problem

#7 Posted by Scalper (9 posts) -

I too would like to be able to add games to lists from the game pages

#8 Edited by Snail (8574 posts) -

I'd be fine with only an "Add to Wishlist" button.

#9 Posted by hmmisee (156 posts) -

I'm going to guess that it might come later on since the team is working on more pressing bugs. :)