#1 Posted by biggest_loser (219 posts) -

I am fairly sure we can't do this already but I would to be able to add reviews for films in the same way that we can for games, complete with a little table of information and stars.

I love my stars! So who is with me on this! Raise your hand!

- BL (Chancellor for the Gamespot and Giantbomb Forums).

#2 Posted by blizzvalve (128 posts) -

This is a game site, ehich means this site is exclusive for games. If you want to do movie reviews, then go check out movieTome (you don't have to make a new account since you're already a Gamespot member)

#3 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
blizzvalve said:
"This is a game site, ehich means this site is exclusive for games. If you want to do movie reviews, then go check out movieTome (you don't have to make a new account since you're already a Gamespot member)"
I don't know Blizzvalve. I would love to see the bomb explode into other forms of media. Much like the IGN and CNET entertainment networks. 

But that's a long way from now. Also, Where can I buy bomb stock? :P
#4 Posted by biggest_loser (219 posts) -

Well yes it certainly is a game site sir but people would still gladly use this feature.

#5 Posted by biggest_loser (219 posts) -
Locke said:
"blizzvalve said:
"This is a game site, ehich means this site is exclusive for games. If you want to do movie reviews, then go check out movieTome (you don't have to make a new account since you're already a Gamespot member)"
I don't know Blizzvalve. I would love to see the bomb explode into other forms of media. Much like the IGN and CNET entertainment networks. 

But that's a long way from now. Also, Where can I buy bomb stock? :P
"
Agreed - we have off topic forums and what not to talk about whatever. Why can't we have the option for more professional looking reviews and what not.
#6 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I wouldn't object to having a film section to the site. But there is an OT forum here so maybe its best left there?

#7 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

First off, hi BL!

Second, I think movie reviews belong in the blog section. I know I always posted my movie reviews in my blog on GS so I think that's where it belongs

#8 Posted by biggest_loser (219 posts) -

I don't really care where it goes - I just want a better template really lolz.

Like surely they can add a star rating in and a bit more info!