#1 Posted by drac96 (667 posts) -

Last night the creator of Adventure Time posted this awesome GIF on his Twitter. It's pretty self explanatory.

Anyways, in other tweets he announced that they'll be making the game with Wayforward the people who released Shantae and it should be out later this year. I am pretty excited about this. Adventure Time seems like it would translate into a video game quite nicely. No matter what happens it's going to be completely ridiculous and I can't wait.

You can check out the stuff he said on twitter here.

#2 Posted by bartok (2420 posts) -

Has there ever been a good Cartoon Network game? 

#3 Posted by Moncole (636 posts) -

WayForward doesnt have a good track record. But I hope its a good game.

#4 Posted by abdo (1037 posts) -

@Moncole said:

WayForward doesnt have a good track record.

You must be joking. Are you saying Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the Shantae games and A Boy and His Blob are bad games?

Being made by Wayforward means it's most likely gonna be a platformer, but you never know. I'm pretty psyched for this.

#5 Posted by Moncole (636 posts) -

@abdo said:

@Moncole said:

WayForward doesnt have a good track record.

You must be joking. Are you saying Batman: The Brave and the Bold, the Shantae games and A Boy and His Blob are bad games?

Being made by Wayforward means it's most likely gonna be a platformer, but you never know. I'm pretty psyched for this.

They have great game but they have more bad games than good games. I call that a bad track record.

#6 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -
#7 Posted by ImpendingFoil (555 posts) -

I will never eat pudding again if the game does not feature the Peppermint Butler.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (35989 posts) -

When I think "Adventure Time video game", I think "a LTTP ROM hack to make it more like Adventure Time". Has this happened yet?

#9 Posted by BonOrbitz (2156 posts) -

WOOT! Can we please get a Regular Show game also?

#10 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Can someone explain Adventure Time to me?

#11 Posted by SpiderCabaret (31 posts) -

There's certainly enough crazy in Adventure Time to make a super fun game. I look forward to hearing more about it.

@ImpendingFoil said:

I will never eat pudding again if the game does not feature the Peppermint Butler.

I don't think I'd ever forgive them if he was excluded.

#12 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Awesome! If it is a bad game, I'm sure the Earl of Lemongrab will have something to say about it.

#13 Posted by drac96 (667 posts) -

@Soapy86: I didn't get why people liked it at first either. Having people try and explain it to me didn't really work. One day I watched a few episodes and was hooked. I'd recommend watching a few episodes, because it's just really bizarre.

#14 Posted by Alex (1969 posts) -

If there are minigames involving the Lumpy Space Princess, I'm sold.

Staff
#15 Posted by Redbullet685 (6025 posts) -

I love Adventure Time. I like the Nintendo DS. I should love this, right?

#16 Posted by GunstarRed (5024 posts) -

I want the party god in it!