advise on what game to buy!

bulletbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bulletbeast

ok so my birthdaysin about 3 weeks and im already getting modern warfare 2 but as its not released until after my  
b-day i can get another 360 game but it has to be reasonably priced. If anyone knows some great games that no one knows about thatd be great! so far the only game i can find that really interests me is Left fr Dead. please post as many possibilities as possible. 

Thanks
noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By noextralife

Well it would be nice to know the kind of games that you enjoy, and what you already own so people don't just list games you have.

I don't quite understand what you mean by games that no one knows about either, are you looking for obscure titles?

End of the day your on a video game website, look at the review lists, browse the wikki, your pretty much sitting on a gold mine of gaming information to help you find games to enjoy.

But i'm sure the community here is more than willing to help you find what your looking for, if you can be abit more precise on what that is.

Gr1mace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Gr1mace

Left 4 Dead is truly amazing IF, and only IF, you have three good friends to play with. Otherwise it's pretty good, but not great.  

If you haven't played it yet, I'd recommend Dead Space. One of the best games of this generation IMO. Pretty sure it can be had for 20-30 dollars new at the moment, used even less. Either way the game a fantastic buy at 60 dollars and an absolute steal at anything less.
ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ProjektGill

Well the next GTA 4 expansion is coming out in less than 2 weeks  (Oct. 29) and I guess the Episodes from Liberty City pack will follow soon which you can get if you haven't tried Lost and Damned either yet. I had a lot of fun with the first expansion so you may enjoy them plus only $40 for both. I have had friends that really didn't connect with GTA 4 so if you didn't like it that much, get Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition if you haven't played that yet.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Pie

Borderlands? I hear that its for the cheaps in some areas

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Griddler

You didn't really specify what game you're looking for but the first game that comes to mind when I think of 360 is Mass Effect.

Sdoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Sdoots

Some great 360 games that are around 20 bucks are The Orange Box, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis/Mega Drive Collection, Armored Core For Answer, Mass Effect, Battlefield: Bad Company, Dead Or Alive 4, and Ninja Gaiden 2. The only reason I'm going to say not to get L4D is simply because the sequel is coming out soon, and even then, as someone who played both the 360 and PC version, the PC version is vastly superior.

bulletbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bulletbeast

thanks guys (to those who were actually usefull) im either gonna get left for dead or orange box. but armoured core and borderlands dont look bad either. thanks a lot
MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL
@bulletbeast said:
" thanks guys (to those who were actually usefull) im either gonna get left for dead or orange box. but armoured core and borderlands dont look bad either. thanks a lot "
I would go for the orange box...sounds like you will have only a week untill MW2 and that should fill it up nicley...20 hour campaign, plus portal and tf2