temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! Not much going just thought I would make a quick blog

Well it seems like I have beaten Resident Evil 5 about 3 times already and its not getting too boring but turning and knowing some boss or something is coming up gets old real fast. The game is great don't get me wrong but due to it's length and its easyness, the game can kinda get slightly boring at times. The first time i beat the game it took me 8 hours according to the records and I beat the game in about 3 days, though i was halfway done the first day I got it. Resident Evil 4 on the other hand took me much longer to beat and it took me like 2 weeks to beat it, then i beat it more times and it never got old. There are also lots of great things missing from re5 that were in re4 such as the pause menu inventory, the typewriters, scary moments, and THE MERCHANT! what in the world made them take out the merchant? though the resident evil 5 is still a great game, resident evil 4, in my opinion, is much, much better.

And that's about it. there's been nothing really going on besides a track meet which took forever, but we won so it was worth it.

well...i guess thats it fo now.

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! Not much going just thought I would make a quick blog

Well it seems like I have beaten Resident Evil 5 about 3 times already and its not getting too boring but turning and knowing some boss or something is coming up gets old real fast. The game is great don't get me wrong but due to it's length and its easyness, the game can kinda get slightly boring at times. The first time i beat the game it took me 8 hours according to the records and I beat the game in about 3 days, though i was halfway done the first day I got it. Resident Evil 4 on the other hand took me much longer to beat and it took me like 2 weeks to beat it, then i beat it more times and it never got old. There are also lots of great things missing from re5 that were in re4 such as the pause menu inventory, the typewriters, scary moments, and THE MERCHANT! what in the world made them take out the merchant? though the resident evil 5 is still a great game, resident evil 4, in my opinion, is much, much better.

And that's about it. there's been nothing really going on besides a track meet which took forever, but we won so it was worth it.

well...i guess thats it fo now.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

I still can never get past that one boss in RE4, but yeah, I wasn't even close to the end of the game, and I had been playing it for a long time. My friend is supposed to give me RE5 on tuesday, to play over spring break. I'm eager to try it out. Might catch ya for a little co-op ;)

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RetroIce4

They got rid of the Merchant. He was so awesome. Have you beat Mercenaries and all the characters yet?

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By temperedvortex

RetroIce4 - I have 2 more levels to get and the characters I have are Chris and sheva (of course) and Chris S.T.A.R.S uniform and Wesker in his black uniform