Ahhh so many games....

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By m1k3

Anyone else having a problem with just too many games to play? especially with all the great games that still have yet to come out in 2009. 

I've already decided to give up on 100%ing Arkham Asylum, cuz the last 2 combat challenges are just too difficult for me to get the full 3 medals, and thats been keeping me from getting deeper or even starting other games. im still in the really early parts of uncharted 2, did 1 race on NFS:Shift, working on Dirt 2, waiting for the patch to fix NBA 2k10, playing AION any time i get, and now im also getting Forza 3, Assassin's Creed 2, and MW:2 on release day. Not to mention i still have to finish Disgaea 1 on PSP, and need to start on Disgaea 2, Persona PSP, and GTA:CTW PSP.  

All while working full-time during the week.

i've actually ran into this problem before, and it resulted in me not being able to finish Resistance 2 and Gears 2.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By m1k3

Anyone else having a problem with just too many games to play? especially with all the great games that still have yet to come out in 2009. 

I've already decided to give up on 100%ing Arkham Asylum, cuz the last 2 combat challenges are just too difficult for me to get the full 3 medals, and thats been keeping me from getting deeper or even starting other games. im still in the really early parts of uncharted 2, did 1 race on NFS:Shift, working on Dirt 2, waiting for the patch to fix NBA 2k10, playing AION any time i get, and now im also getting Forza 3, Assassin's Creed 2, and MW:2 on release day. Not to mention i still have to finish Disgaea 1 on PSP, and need to start on Disgaea 2, Persona PSP, and GTA:CTW PSP.  

All while working full-time during the week.

i've actually ran into this problem before, and it resulted in me not being able to finish Resistance 2 and Gears 2.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

I'm sorta happy there are so many, because I actually feel inspired to buy a console for once. :)

simian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By simian

Same boat.
I'm hoping to finish U2 tomorrow so I can start on (on this case, unwrap) Brutal Legend and then maybe back to Demon's Soul. Next week is DJ Hero and then the real time sinks (MC2 / DA:O) before heading back to more DLC.
And heaven forbid once I'm done all those, I'll be able to go back to some of the older crap I sitting around... Too Human, Resistance 2, that-SRPG-with-tanks on the PS3.
I'm sorta happy so many releases got pushed back to Q1 2010.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DCFGS3

Yeah well good for you guys who don't have exams, I won't be able to buy a single game till November 11, and even then I'll have to wait till Christmas for when I build my new comp before I get OF:DR or MW2. Ugh, I'll probably end up getting Uncharted tho.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Yep im getting there... its annoying i cant decide what to play and im SO FUCKING MOODY

Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Druminator

i'm in this same boat. just picked up borderlands and last week i picked up fallout 3 goty, then next month i'll be spending about $100 on mw2 hardened edition and live time. on top of those games i want to play gay tony next week... not to mention all the other awesome games coming out before the new year. also i plan on getting a ps3 around christmas so add about 20 more games i want to play... it's hard work haha.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1

not only is there so much to play in so little time, but i can't work at my current age so i can't even afford anything right now. 

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King

I know how you feel. So many RPGs, so little time until Christmas. Then, the fight begins anew...

lukeyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lukeyk

Sort of on the same boat as you there, Cept for me its more the buying them than the playing them.