• 56 results
#1 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Quick Look of them eating that Chocolate Orange, please.

#2 Edited by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

it was a happy hour i think.

#3 Edited by falserelic (5333 posts) -

When it happens I'll be standing there just watching patiently....

#4 Edited by CaLe (3912 posts) -

It's not Terry's, it's Jeff's. (No one outside the UK will get this)

Now you can all get it.

#5 Edited by jimmyfenix (3830 posts) -
#6 Posted by HubrisRanger (479 posts) -

GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE ORANGES ARE SO DELICIOUS FUCK ALL HATERS AND SKEPTICS.

#7 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6094 posts) -

Didn't they used to make these in raspberry, too? Man. So good.

#8 Posted by Gravier251 (217 posts) -

hehe I remember those old adverts. I Have to say seeing them all bewildered by mundane (and rather nice) things over here like Monster Munch was pretty amusing. Hope they try it all.

#9 Edited by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

@gravier251 said:

hehe I remember those old adverts. I Have to say seeing them all bewildered by mundane (and rather nice) things over here like Monster Munch was pretty amusing. Hope they try it all.

We've suffered the blasphemy towards Cadbury's Creme Eggs for too long. Too long, damn it!

#10 Edited by flameboy84 (161 posts) -

So weird I happened to buy a Terrys chocolate orange as it's the first time I've seen one since I moved from the UK to Canada. I'm sure they sell them every where and I've just not noticed.

#11 Posted by Nubikal (101 posts) -

Will they tap it or whack it?

#12 Posted by SlashDance (1804 posts) -

I still have no idea what a chocolate orange is,

#13 Posted by Clonedzero (4091 posts) -

I still have no idea what a chocolate orange is,

Its an orange genetically spliced with the cocoa plant to also make it be chocolate as well. It's truly a marvel of science.

#14 Posted by mosespippy (4044 posts) -

So weird I happened to buy a Terrys chocolate orange as it's the first time I've seen one since I moved from the UK to Canada. I'm sure they sell them every where and I've just not noticed.

In Canada it's more of a Christmas time only thing.

Didn't they used to make these in raspberry, too? Man. So good.

Yes. Raspberry is the best flavour of orange.

#15 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1916 posts) -

@cale said:

Now you can all get it.

Hey, we get Terry's Chocolate Oranges in Canada. I have one every christmas!

#16 Posted by darkvare (759 posts) -

they sell thosse over here sometimes i freaking love them

#17 Posted by super2j (1654 posts) -

I have never had one..... anyone else really want to try one now?

#18 Posted by 49th (2692 posts) -

The best part is the core in the middle.

#19 Posted by Dalai (6998 posts) -

@cale said:

Now you can all get it.

Hey, we get Terry's Chocolate Oranges in Canada. I have one every christmas!

And in America, too. Terry's gets around with its citrusy ball of cacao goodness.

#20 Posted by flameboy84 (161 posts) -

This is making me remember how we weren't allowed to eat them as kids. My Mum always used to buy my Dad one for Easter and in an effort to combat me entering childhood obesity used to say "You've got your own Easter Eggs, Terry's Chocolate Oranges are for adults" My Dad would still sneak me the odd piece still, I still have a mischievous grin when I eat them to this day as there's that allure that I'm doing something wrong/I'm not an adult.

#21 Posted by Village_Guy (2501 posts) -

Ugh, that sounds horrible, I hate orange-flavored chocolate.

#22 Posted by Jimbo (9775 posts) -

Basically everything in that box is awesome. I couldn't have picked UK junk food better myself. Love me some Skips.

#23 Posted by Hailinel (23928 posts) -

Chocolate oranges are the chocolate equivalent of the spice of Arrakis.

#24 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2572 posts) -

I used to give my teacher "Terry's Chocolate Apple" when I was a kid. I don't think they sell the Apples anymore.

#25 Posted by LackingSaint (1772 posts) -

Man, now i'm going to go get a Terry's Chocolate Orange.

I used to give my teacher "Terry's Chocolate Apple" when I was a kid.

IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

#26 Posted by Toxeia (729 posts) -

The chocolate orange is the most fucking foul thing on the face of the earth. It deserves neither association to the orange or to chocolate.

I set off bug bombs this morning, and the VAPORS OF POISONOUS GAS tasted better than a chocolate orange.

#27 Edited by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -

I'm not worthy of the chocolate orange -o-

#28 Edited by HubrisRanger (479 posts) -

@lackingsaint said:

@monkeyking1969 said:

IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Click me please

#29 Posted by Deathstriker (307 posts) -

A chocolate orange sounds really gross... I had the same reaction as Brad. A chocolate banana would probably be good, even though that sounds like the name of a gay bar.

#30 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

FUCK THE CHOCOLATE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Ive had one once when I was 5 and it was pretty alright.

#31 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2572 posts) -

A chocolate orange sounds really gross... I had the same reaction as Brad. A chocolate banana would probably be good, even though that sounds like the name of a gay bar.

Well, a chocolate orange is just pure milk/dark chocolate..it is just shaped and sectioned like an orange. On the other hand, orange and chocolate are too fantastics tastes that go well together. Chocolate covered citrus is a whole category of sweets with a long history. Candied critrus-rind and chocolate is like getting your wang sucked.

#32 Posted by Veektarius (4620 posts) -

I'm a fan. +1 for raspberry, however. Does it occur to people that there's no reason they can't just go here and get one of these instead of hoping to encounter them in CVS or some shit?

#33 Posted by LackingSaint (1772 posts) -

@lackingsaint said:

@monkeyking1969 said:

IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Click me please

I thought it was a disapproving reaction image but then it all turned out okay. Woo!

#34 Edited by Sploder (917 posts) -

Fuck that shit, it's all about the Jaffa Cakes. FULL MOON, HALF MOON, TOTAL ECLIPSE

#35 Posted by Krataur (344 posts) -

I fucking love Terry's Chocolate Oranges. They used to only have them around at Christmas time in New England when I was younger. Now that I've moved to New York, though, Wegman's have them ALL YEAR ROUND! :D

#36 Posted by Veektarius (4620 posts) -
#37 Edited by Castiel (2534 posts) -

Goddammit we used to have these in Denmark but I haven't seen them in a decade. Now I really want a chocolate orange.

#38 Posted by AiurFlux (901 posts) -

I remember when I was 6 or 7 I got one for Christmas and saw my grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, etc. whacking it on a counter to get it to fan out. So I whacked it on the coffee table. A glass coffee table.

Fucking thing shattered. Boy was I an idiot.

#39 Posted by Killerfridge (301 posts) -

My only memory of them as a kid was nobody in our house could ever bash them open.

#40 Posted by Doltz (35 posts) -

Apparently at one point Terry's made chocolate Lemons... not quite as appealing to me...

I get one (Chocolate Orange) every year at Christmas!

#41 Posted by Enai (173 posts) -

Came in expecting a huge picture of a chocolate orange and was disappointed. :(

ALL HAIL THE CHOCOLATE ORANGE:

#42 Posted by Hunter5024 (5546 posts) -

Are these just shaped like an orange, or is there some form of orange flavoring too?

#43 Posted by jiggajoe14 (656 posts) -

@deathstriker said:

Well, a chocolate orange is just pure milk/dark chocolate..it is just shaped and sectioned like an orange. On the other hand, orange and chocolate are too fantastics tastes that go well together. Chocolate covered citrus is a whole category of sweets with a long history. Candied critrus-rind and chocolate is like getting your wang sucked.

oh well then that doesn't sound too bad.

#44 Posted by Rotnac (618 posts) -

I absolutely find orange & chocolate to be a disgusting mix, but damn it the TV ads were pretty great.

Are these just shaped like an orange, or is there some form of orange flavoring too?

it's orange flavoured chocolate shaped like an orange.

#45 Posted by Branthog (7342 posts) -

I want someone to make me actual chocolate covered orange slices. God damn that would be delicious. Probably also messy.

#46 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

@branthog said:

I want someone to make me actual chocolate covered orange slices. God damn that would be delicious. Probably also messy.

I've had chocolate covered strawberries before. They're pretty decent.

#47 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@enai said:

Came in expecting a huge picture of a chocolate orange and was disappointed. :(

ALL HAIL THE CHOCOLATE ORANGE:

YUMMY! <3

#48 Edited by endoworks (273 posts) -

So I am so so on the chocolate orange, but I totally dig chocolate covered orange peels!

#49 Posted by jakob187 (21644 posts) -

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, this just sounds terrible.

#50 Posted by Finch (96 posts) -

Young Dawn French. Total hottie.

What?

What?