• 56 results
#51 Edited by Deathstriker (332 posts) -

@deathstriker said:

A chocolate orange sounds really gross... I had the same reaction as Brad. A chocolate banana would probably be good, even though that sounds like the name of a gay bar.

Well, a chocolate orange is just pure milk/dark chocolate..it is just shaped and sectioned like an orange. On the other hand, orange and chocolate are too fantastics tastes that go well together. Chocolate covered citrus is a whole category of sweets with a long history. Candied critrus-rind and chocolate is like getting your wang sucked.

Oh ok, I thought it was an orange flavored ball covered in chocolate. I wouldn't want chocolate on any fruit or fruit flavored thing besides banana.

#52 Posted by RedCream (706 posts) -

I would devour that pulpy chocolate orange any day of the week.

#53 Posted by ZombiePie (5731 posts) -

I would like to remind all British Giant Bomb users that all products by the Terry's of York chocolate company are owned by an American company, much like your beloved Cadbury chocolates!

That's what you get for no taxation without representation. We takeover you favorite chocolate companies!

#54 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4606 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Chocolate oranges are the chocolate equivalent of the spice of Arrakis.

I would buy a copy of Dune where someone had replaced the word 'spice' every time it appears with 'chocolate oranges'. And then throw out the copy I have now, because that one would be better.

And then I would go eat a chocolate orange, because they are the best.

#55 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

@hailinel said:

Chocolate oranges are the chocolate equivalent of the spice of Arrakis.

I would buy a copy of Dune where someone had replaced the word 'spice' every time it appears with 'chocolate oranges'. And then throw out the copy I have now, because that one would be better.

And then I would go eat a chocolate orange, because they are the best.

He who controls the chocolate oranges controls the universe!

#56 Posted by ajamafalous (12129 posts) -

CHOCOLATE ORANGES ARE SO GOOD

#57 Posted by PhantomGardener (468 posts) -

Orange and chocolate is an pretty sweet combination.