#1 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -

Around 15 mins ago i saw the video review for heavy rain up on the main page and when i clicked it no video came up. It looked like the vid had comments on it. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw it.

#2 Edited by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

i also saw it. they took it down i suppose because there was issues with it. i'll be back up soon 

#3 Posted by drewbert (2307 posts) -

We took it down to fix some audio issues. It should be back up shortly.

Staff
#4 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -

yea that's what i figured.

#5 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

You're going crazy, admit yourself to a psychiatric hospital.  

(Shhhhhh)

#6 Posted by JohnRehill (220 posts) -
@Geno said:
" You're going crazy, admit yourself to a psychiatric hospital.       (Shhhhhh) "
Someone had to say it.
#7 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -
@JohnRehill: 
i probably am, it's okay. I played 50 cent: blood on the sand for like 4 hours the other day + a full weekend of partying, so my mind is kind of in shambles
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Yeah, the audio was really giving static in the middle.

#9 Posted by drewbert (2307 posts) -

Fixed!

Staff
#10 Posted by JohnRehill (220 posts) -
@ooofafa said:
" @JohnRehill:  i probably am, it's okay. I played 50 cent: blood on the sand for like 4 hours the other day + a full weekend of partying, so my mind is kind of in shambles "
Nah, I was just kidding :P
#11 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -
@drewbert: Awesomesauce!
#12 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Yay! It's all fixed :)

#13 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@ooofafa said:
" Around 15 mins ago i saw the video review for heavy rain up on the main page and when i clicked it no video came up. It looked like the vid had comments on it. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw it. "
You could've made a less exaggerating title.
#14 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -
@Alphiehyr said:
" @ooofafa said:
" Around 15 mins ago i saw the video review for heavy rain up on the main page and when i clicked it no video came up. It looked like the vid had comments on it. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw it. "
You could've made a less exaggerating title. "
Yeah, I thought I was about to get some CRAZY news. I was hoping for gossip thou...
#15 Posted by armaan8014 (5380 posts) -

Yes you are

#16 Posted by ooofafa (202 posts) -
@SPACETURTLE: sorry, i just thought " why did the heavy rain video review disappear" was a little bit too boring