#1 Posted by Falconer (1658 posts) -

I have submissions going on 72 hours now. I've got images, full articles, and a few sentences. Though oddly enough, I updated the General Information for a game which was approved. I didn't submit that until nearly a day after my other pending ones. I know they're behind, but what the heck?

*total bitch fest from here on out*

I also believe that they shouldn't have started this 1000 points thing until next week. It obvious that there were people sitting on LOADS of things. I submitted a page for a game that probably only a handful of people here know about (not even out yet). I submitted it not even 12 hours after the site launched. It has still hasn't gotten to the moderators, yet one of those who got 1000+ points instantly were able to make the page yesterday. BULLLL SHIIIIIIIINE!!!

#2 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

I have had submissions going on about 64 hours or so. None of my large submissions have been looked at yet though.They are swamped though so give them some time. 

#3 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

most of my images have been subbed, however very few of my articles have been i have had one or two go in from day one but that's it. They have over 20,000 that's alot of things so don't worry they will get to it.

#4 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Im getting there

#5 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -

This is because each submission is being looked over be a real person right now. Just be patient.

#6 Posted by Tovan (633 posts) -

Just be patient, the group are trying their best to get as much done as fast as they can.

#7 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

I have some that is waiting a while too.

#8 Posted by METALM1LITIA91 (259 posts) -

Ya i have many pending over extended amounts of time. I can't imagine how many submissions they have to look over though. Several thousand probably. I'm willing to wait tho cause i realize how much they have to do

#9 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1025 posts) -

I think they should put a stop to further submissions until they can get kinda caught up. Otherwise, hell, they'll never catch up.

#10 Edited by Anonymous (119 posts) -

Most of my submissions have been approved on time, but there is one that hasn't

#11 Posted by Jarlaxle (51 posts) -

Yeah, I'm leary of attempting to create a few character pages that are clearly missing for some semi-high profile games because I figure by the time I submit them and they finally get around to looking at my submission, the pages will probably already exist.

We just have to have some patience in the beginning guys.  Once the site gets the initial flood of content, things will start to slow down.

#12 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

The submissions I put the most time into, namely characters, are approaching 72 hours as well.

#13 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Yeah any large articles are taking ages

#14 Posted by ShadowVirus (792 posts) -

None of mine have been accepted yet, but that's because I sent them earlier today. Anyway, your submission will make it through sooner or latter.

#15 Posted by Osmiles (195 posts) -

I have a one sitting on three days and a couple on two.

#17 Edited by Falconer (1658 posts) -

Well I just got all of my images approved, so I'm slightly less grumpy now. Time to upload another 100...

#18 Posted by DarkArmada (132 posts) -

I'm only sitting on new pages for locations and objects as well as a bunch of images - no biggy it'll get done soon enough and even if a page goes up before yours, chances are and new info from your submission will get added in anyways...

#19 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

They might not have gone through, but it's not like they've been deleted or anything. Just give it time and you'll be right as rain. Hopefully.

#20 Posted by phatkav (304 posts) -

It's just confusing me how some submissions get accepted in less than an hour while others are taking 2 days and are still pending.

#21 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

I know they've got a lot of subs but I wish they'd hurry up.

#22 Posted by Falconer (1658 posts) -
phatkav said:
"It's just confusing me how some submissions get accepted in less than an hour while others are taking 2 days and are still pending.
"
Ditto. I made a thread in the bug forum, but never got a reply