Am I too stupid...

kortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kortex

... or is the search on the new forums busted? I just cannot find anything. Is there even a way to perform an "and" search? If I Iook for 'free to play' (without the quotes) I get aaallll the results for 'free', for 'to' and for 'play'. The + operator doesn't seem to work either. Help anyone?

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Funkydupe

I don't like/know how to work them either. I always feel sorry for the ones who get told "do a search/we have ten threads already/this again? etc".

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Humanity

I could never really find anything on the old site and can never find anything on the new one either. I'm pretty sure to programmer or engineer it makes perfect sense though.

Butler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Butler

I was hoping they were going to put out a concise video detailing all the changes/upgrades/tips to the new website. Like Dave is looking at the camera and say "You wanna do X just do y" for about a half an hour.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

Everything should probably work before they do a video.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By nightriff

Every now and again it doesn't work, and it isn't for random things that may or may not have pages, its for like Persona 4 and shit and it says no results and I laugh a little inside

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always feel sorry for the ones who get told "do a search/we have ten threads already/this again? etc".

Oh god, yes. There are forums out there with completely bugged search functions and yet there always seems to be one guy who does nothing but berate people for "not using search".
Ugh, one of the worst parts of the internet.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

It's at least kind of messed up on phones. Whenever I search for "persona" on there, I get a list of random Endurance Run videos. Which are great, but maybe I was trying to dig up the Persona 3 Portable quick look?