An idea for a new endurance run.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

After looking at all the suggestions people have thrown out there for a new endurance rn ive noticed one genre thats gone unmentioned for the most part. Horror.
Id much rather see the crew play something along the lines of fatal frame 2 than eve online anyway.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

The only question is how scary is a game when your friend is sitting beside you and all the lights are on. And your other friends are sitting around the room. And how scary is it for us when the two of them are talking over it. Though if it has a janky story it would be funny to make fun of it.

And it would be shorter to clean the pallete betwen another long RPG.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Pie
@Pazy said:
"

The only question is how scary is a game when your friend is sitting beside you and all the lights are on. And your other friends are sitting around the room. And how scary is it for us when the two of them are talking over it. Though if it has a janky story it would be funny to make fun of it.

"
Who sais they have to do it where theyve been doing the Persona 4 ER?

Send them down into the basement to do it with the lights off.
Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Mrnitropb

The laws of video capture state they do it in a room with the lights on.

I'm casting my vote for Borderlands when it comes out. The guys seem really excited over it, and i think the running commentary over "wait this gun does what!?" could be funny.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Ineedaname

I feel it has to be something both can take part in, like in P4, with the weakness and dialogue choices, also I think it should have longevity, it is an endurance run. 70 hours in Persona 4 sort of sums that up.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Pazy
@Pie said:
" @Pazy said:
"

"
Who sais they have to do it where theyve been doing the Persona 4 ER?Send them down into the basement to do it with the lights off. "

Because they are in the basement already ;) But thats area set up for video capture and such so its logical to assume they would do it there.

@Mrnitropb said:

" The laws of video capture state they do it in a room with the lights on.

I'm casting my vote for Borderlands when it comes out. The guys seem really excited over it, and i think the running commentary over "wait this gun does what!?" could be funny. "

If it turns out that in addition to thousands/millions/billions of guns that there is a story and plot twists them I could be interesting. Though they should probably trial it again.

Maybe before P4 ends they will trial a bunch of games (and maybe some jokes ones) and see which one is better for them and the community.