And just when shit couldn't get anymore complex!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By CreamyGoodness

So i have quite the amount of content to talk about. First off congrats to my home boys here in Canada on the World Juniors team. Canada won the gold medal in the IIHF tournament with a 5-1 victory over Sweden. Man that was a good game. Next on my list my phone issues. So i go to take a picture with my phone and my memory card is full. Ok ill just delete some stuff, oh wait no i wont. My memory card is fucked and it is no longer reconized. I cant do anything with it. Format, erase or add stuff to it. YAY. Next i fucked up big, real big. Long story short, i am banned from wiki contrabutions. Tried getting to many free wiki points. Another thing on my list is my hockey game tonight. We got a 6-0 victory agasint a team and that puts us in first place. The ontario playoffs are looking good. Finnaly im sure you all heard of the 1up buyout from UGO. I have one thing to say to UGO. FUCK YOU!. i loved the 1up podcasts and with all the staff fired with the exception of a few they will probaly be no more. I loved the 1up Show. Heres a full list of fired employess.

[Joystiq has obtained the full list of 1UP / EGM staffers laid off in the wake of the ZD/UGO deal:]

Adrian Frieg
Amy Mishra
Amy Moran
Andrea Garcia
Andrew Fitch
Andrew "Skip" Pfister
Anthony Gallegos
Cesar Quintero
Christina Rosa
CoyLou Steel
Derek Chinn
Doug Parsons
Eric Ellis
Giancarlo Varanini
Greg Ford
James "Milkman" Mielke
Jason Bertrand
Jason Wilson
Jervilyn Jaramillo
Justin Frechette
Leslie Gelfand
Marci Yamaguchi
Matt Chandronait
May Tong
Meredith Stowe
Michael Donahoe
Monique Convertito
Ndubuisi Madu
Nick Suttner
Norris Boothe
Philip Kollar
Rey Serrano
Robert Bowen
Rosemary Pinkham
Ryan O'Donnell
Ryan Scott
Shane Bettenhausen
Simon Cox
Tammy Ross
Tipler Ubbelohde

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CreamyGoodness

So i have quite the amount of content to talk about. First off congrats to my home boys here in Canada on the World Juniors team. Canada won the gold medal in the IIHF tournament with a 5-1 victory over Sweden. Man that was a good game. Next on my list my phone issues. So i go to take a picture with my phone and my memory card is full. Ok ill just delete some stuff, oh wait no i wont. My memory card is fucked and it is no longer reconized. I cant do anything with it. Format, erase or add stuff to it. YAY. Next i fucked up big, real big. Long story short, i am banned from wiki contrabutions. Tried getting to many free wiki points. Another thing on my list is my hockey game tonight. We got a 6-0 victory agasint a team and that puts us in first place. The ontario playoffs are looking good. Finnaly im sure you all heard of the 1up buyout from UGO. I have one thing to say to UGO. FUCK YOU!. i loved the 1up podcasts and with all the staff fired with the exception of a few they will probaly be no more. I loved the 1up Show. Heres a full list of fired employess.

[Joystiq has obtained the full list of 1UP / EGM staffers laid off in the wake of the ZD/UGO deal:]

Adrian Frieg
Amy Mishra
Amy Moran
Andrea Garcia
Andrew Fitch
Andrew "Skip" Pfister
Anthony Gallegos
Cesar Quintero
Christina Rosa
CoyLou Steel
Derek Chinn
Doug Parsons
Eric Ellis
Giancarlo Varanini
Greg Ford
James "Milkman" Mielke
Jason Bertrand
Jason Wilson
Jervilyn Jaramillo
Justin Frechette
Leslie Gelfand
Marci Yamaguchi
Matt Chandronait
May Tong
Meredith Stowe
Michael Donahoe
Monique Convertito
Ndubuisi Madu
Nick Suttner
Norris Boothe
Philip Kollar
Rey Serrano
Robert Bowen
Rosemary Pinkham
Ryan O'Donnell
Ryan Scott
Shane Bettenhausen
Simon Cox
Tammy Ross
Tipler Ubbelohde

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

In an effort to keep the boards somewhat readable, please continue all discussion about 1UP/EGM in the temporary sticky.

Thanks.

(this will remain open for discussion on your blog, creamygoodness)