I just wished you guys would actually do some kind of video to explain EVERYTHING. The answers to many questions have been all over the place. For example what is going to happen to screened and anime vice? What are the new offices like? Why didn't you guys make a goodbye video? What do you guys get from all this? Money and tech? New editorial staff? Is someone going to join Vinny and Drew on the editing side of things? Why exactly did you do this? What do WE get from this? What do the Gamespot guys get from all this besides a way of making more ads money? What do Gamespot users and community gain from all of this? What is going to happen to Rorie? Aren't you sad the Whiskey Media family is splitting up? Are you actually happy to be on cubicles again? I can keep going...
1. Screened and Anime Vice were bought by a different company. They, more than likely, have no idea what's happening to them.
2. They shot tours of the new office today and we're probably going to get a new Building A Bomb type video.
3. Goodbye? They're not going anyway. Also, they said they weren't sure when the deal was going to be finalized.
4. More money and resources to do what they've been doing.
5. Not sure but I'm sure if they need some help, GameSpot has plenty of video editors.
6. See number 4.
7. Better and more content, most likely.
8. Occasional teaming up with the Giant Bomb guys? Other than that, not much changes for them either.
9. Introduced to Giant Bomb? Other than that, not much changes for them either.
10. See number 1.
11. I'm sure it's a little bittersweet but nothing's stopping Will and Norm from coming to GameSpot/Giant Bomb office time to time.
12. Who said they're in cubicles?
Got any more?