• 100 results
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I think a multi-platform Metal Gear is an excellent idea. But apparently there are some people who do not. Here's what they think in response to the latest episode of the Kojima Productions Report podcast.

I particularly like the "XBOX360 is a dead console!!!". Oh, and the guy that wrote a poem. Word.

1 / SOLD BY MICROSOFT $$$  / June 2, 2009 3:59 AM

TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS

4 / andrew_63 / June 2, 2009 4:06 AM

i´m very disapointed becouse betray us ur fans from the begining, and now our most preciated exclusive n u give it to the xbox 360...... men whitout honor ..men whitout word

5 / LAME / June 2, 2009 4:11 AM

KOJIMA BETRAYED ALL THE FANS FOR THE F*** $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HONOR HAS NO PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 / Kojima EX-FAN / June 2, 2009 4:22 AM

MGS on 360 !!

Kojima you make a big error VERY BIG ERROR I DISLIKE MGS NOW.

360 IS DEAD CONSOLE !!!!

32 / Disappointed Fan / June 2, 2009 5:15 AM

Thank you guys for selling out to Microsoft! Thanks so much for now making the once great hardware pushing game, into a title limited by inferior hardware. Blu-Ray wasn't big enough? So you guys go to DVD9. Kojima's presentation on Raising the bar on stealth gaming? The bar was dropped. Thanks so much for going for money, and forgetting about innovation and super high quality. MGS4 was a masterpiece in terms of technical achievement, storytelling, and the swan song for Solid Snake. And now, MGS on the 360, is a complete 180 on that concept. Thanks so much Kojima Productions! Thanks so much. Way to go guys. Keep pushing yourselves. Next time, let's just make MGS5 a 360 exclusive! Because you need "DVD" type hardware and not "Theatre type" hardware.

71 / YourSoul / June 2, 2009 8:32 AM

i hope it was worth selling your soul like all other devs this generation kojima, for the money huh? you lost all respect i ever had for your creativity, i cannot wait to see what watered down version of dream looks like

its shame i thought you and Tetsuya Nomura were last true devs that had some honour, i guess in this day and age there is no such thing when it comes to the dollar signs

111 / blablabla / June 2, 2009 1:24 PM

serve u right ps3 owners!!!hahahah.when MGS 4 was announced for PS3, we, the 360 owner kinda disappointed with the decisioni'm a big MGS fan, and i 've been following MGS since MGS until MG3..time to move on kojima..Good Job, for no neglecting us, the 360 owner..
To ps3 owner, dont u just think, only the PS deserved the MGS series, but also us.
I dont mind if MGS goes multiplat as long as we, the gamers or can i call it, the fans of MGS enjoy this superb game together.

THANK U AND THANKS AGAIN KOJIMA FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY to play MGS on 360.

135 / Words cannot express how upset I am / June 2, 2009 2:36 PM

Therefore... I have turned to song. Hideo Kojima, this is for you.

So many words for the broken heart....
Its hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with???
Tell me why, I can't be there where you are
Theres something missing in my heart!!!

There's no where to run, I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, boooody and soul
How can it be you're asking me to play a game that'd never beeeeee?????
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I think a multi-platform Metal Gear is an excellent idea. But apparently there are some people who do not. Here's what they think in response to the latest episode of the Kojima Productions Report podcast.

I particularly like the "XBOX360 is a dead console!!!". Oh, and the guy that wrote a poem. Word.

1 / SOLD BY MICROSOFT $$$  / June 2, 2009 3:59 AM

TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS TRAITORS

4 / andrew_63 / June 2, 2009 4:06 AM

i´m very disapointed becouse betray us ur fans from the begining, and now our most preciated exclusive n u give it to the xbox 360...... men whitout honor ..men whitout word

5 / LAME / June 2, 2009 4:11 AM

KOJIMA BETRAYED ALL THE FANS FOR THE F*** $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HONOR HAS NO PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 / Kojima EX-FAN / June 2, 2009 4:22 AM

MGS on 360 !!

Kojima you make a big error VERY BIG ERROR I DISLIKE MGS NOW.

360 IS DEAD CONSOLE !!!!

32 / Disappointed Fan / June 2, 2009 5:15 AM

Thank you guys for selling out to Microsoft! Thanks so much for now making the once great hardware pushing game, into a title limited by inferior hardware. Blu-Ray wasn't big enough? So you guys go to DVD9. Kojima's presentation on Raising the bar on stealth gaming? The bar was dropped. Thanks so much for going for money, and forgetting about innovation and super high quality. MGS4 was a masterpiece in terms of technical achievement, storytelling, and the swan song for Solid Snake. And now, MGS on the 360, is a complete 180 on that concept. Thanks so much Kojima Productions! Thanks so much. Way to go guys. Keep pushing yourselves. Next time, let's just make MGS5 a 360 exclusive! Because you need "DVD" type hardware and not "Theatre type" hardware.

71 / YourSoul / June 2, 2009 8:32 AM

i hope it was worth selling your soul like all other devs this generation kojima, for the money huh? you lost all respect i ever had for your creativity, i cannot wait to see what watered down version of dream looks like

its shame i thought you and Tetsuya Nomura were last true devs that had some honour, i guess in this day and age there is no such thing when it comes to the dollar signs

111 / blablabla / June 2, 2009 1:24 PM

serve u right ps3 owners!!!hahahah.when MGS 4 was announced for PS3, we, the 360 owner kinda disappointed with the decisioni'm a big MGS fan, and i 've been following MGS since MGS until MG3..time to move on kojima..Good Job, for no neglecting us, the 360 owner..
To ps3 owner, dont u just think, only the PS deserved the MGS series, but also us.
I dont mind if MGS goes multiplat as long as we, the gamers or can i call it, the fans of MGS enjoy this superb game together.

THANK U AND THANKS AGAIN KOJIMA FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY to play MGS on 360.

So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Feanor

These are the video game fans I really really could do without.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

Fanboys are so much fun to fuck with. 

No life...no life at all.

goodwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By goodwood

Damn people need to get a life. Its a game, people need to make money, im guessing they did not hit expectations on MGS4.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

I take all that back, the best comment is - "Very big error I dislike MGS now".

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

There are fans of a series and fanboys who like the series because it adds to their "AAAE list".  
Its clear whose on which side. 

cdfishman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cdfishman

i'll admit, when rare got sold to microsoft, I was a litttle annoyed being a nintendo fan at the time.

but metal gear? really? it's not as if it's disapeering forever from playstation, and they stilll have MGS4
Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Feanor
@cdfishman: The thing is its not like it was ever a Playstation exclusive franchise.  Metal Gear itself started on Nintendo.  And there was Metal Gear Twin Snakes for Gamecube.  Its not like this sort of thing is unpresidented.
Joseppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Joseppie

I wish these type of people would go away. Don't care where, just not on my internetz.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Feanor: Here are individuals that are denouncing one man's work and a whole series because the other console - as well as theirs, mind you - is getting the same game that they're going to get in two years. I find this fact simply amazing.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By clubsandwich

hilarious. I'd love to see this happen with mgs4 or gears of war, just for the lulz.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#12  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I cracked up when I read the "song."  Sweet wounded Christ, that's nerdiness at its absolute corniest.  Great find.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@ZanzibarBreeze said:
"@Feanor: Here are individuals that are denouncing one man's work and a whole series because the other console - as well as theirs, mind you - is getting the same game that they're going to get in two years. I find this fact simply amazing."
My god. It's horrible.
Yesterday everyone is so gay for kojima and they literally said that any game he touches will be gold.

Today they say the game will suck.

Honestly?  Anyway, it's not bad on this forum.
zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Sparky_Buzzsaw: Actually, reading that comment again, I realize how much help that guy needs. It's unfortunate, actually.
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pazy

Ive never understood that attitude. As someone with a very low amount of money (relativly) I usually own one console per generation until maybe the last year of it. That has never made me "protective" over my exclusives, why would I think its important  someone else dosent get to play a game? Surely if a game was that good Id want everyone to play it. I also dont care about the fact im not getting to play certain games, sure I want to play them (like MGS4) but Im not going to stalk Kojima and burn his feet until he gives me it. And similarly im not going to hate (for example) Bungie if they ever release a Ps3 version of Halo (however unlikely). Even if they port Halo 3 to Ps3, I still get to play my copy of Halo 3 so whats the diffrence?

Stupid fanboys ruining the gaming community.

cdfishman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cdfishman
@Feanor:

quite true,

if there was ever one franchise that "whored" itself to lots of consoles, metal gear would be it
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kush

This really isn't surprising at all. While I was watching the press conference and saw Kojima walk out...all I was thinking was this: ..."hmmm, I can hear every Sony fanboy screaming 'TRAITOR!!!' right about now."

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Xeiphyer

GOD THAT IS GAY!!!!

Oops caps lock was on, but really... It was probably Gods hand at work.

Those comments are the 2nd funniest thing today, the first by far is finding out what the bottom of an avatars shoe looks like!!!

Best video ever!
http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360/60-20/my-favourite-part-of-e3-09-in-gif-format/35-245634/#5

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By get2sammyb
@Kush: I don't think it was as bad as FFXIII. I'm quite surprised by this actually, essentially Kojima still announced a new Metal Gear for Playstation.

I, for one, am totally stoked by this.

I thought Kojima's appearance was quite underwhelming actually. Perhaps it was because it was expected? I dunno.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kush
@get2sammyb: Well I definitely wouldn't compare this to the FFXIII debacle, but I'm still not surprised by the "crying". I just think it's stupid to complain that more people will get to play a game...it's not like they're screwing PS3 owners at all, they are just allowing more people the chance to play a MG game and there's nothing wrong with that.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Linkyshinks

Those response are so sad...

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By vidiot

In a perfect world people would play games...FOR THE GAMES.

I feel like sitting down with every flaming console fanboy I meet, and simply asking. "why do you play games in the first place?"
Why is Sony,Microsoft and Nintendo dictating your outlook at enjoying a franchise...You already enjoy!

Money, of course is the big answer to that. Some people can only afford one console. But even still, it's hard to see people become so ludicrously polarized over one format over the other. A poem? Are you fucking serious?
It rarely accomplishes anything. Kojima is bringing future Metal Gear installments multi-platform not because of nerd rage, but because he wants to make more money. It's pretty damn simple.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Red

The best part is that I'm pretty sure that Kojima is actually hurt by this.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By CL60

thiago's gonna come in and agree with all of those people most likely.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By turbomonkey138

All the Valve fanboys are crying about L4D 2 ... they say its fake ?

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Reuben

LMAO It's one thing to be disappointed sure, It's another to say "I'm not going to buy your products anymore" haha wow those people are hardcore...Like really hardcore.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Red said:
" The best part is that I'm pretty sure that Kojima is actually hurt by this."
I'm not so sure Kojima's going to be hurt by:
"Show me the meaning of being lonely
Theres something missing in my heart!!!"
Although, I guess this is the same guy who wrote about purchasing a leather jacket to save him from "the loneliness on the wind".

At this time of the year I tend to catch an affectation; this is much more troublesome than a cold. The affectation caught up with me this year. After TGS it has become most troublesome. Loneliness. I feel almost to the point of being crushed by it. Isolation!

I must press through this. I should shop for a new leather jacket; a new jacket will protect me from the loneliness carried on the wind.

You can read more insight like this on his blog, which he stopped publishing around 2006. That's from the fourth entry he published.
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By Meowayne

And that's why I love the GB boards. System Wars and fanboying is reduced to a very small amount. That's so awesome.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By atejas

....did he just claim Tetsuya Nomura had honour? This was the same guy who directed a movie where the loss of the main character's phone was given more screen time and emotional impact than any of the major character's deaths.

Also, lol honour in business entertainment.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_A_Drain

Fucking Sony fanboys, I remember the shitstorm about DMC4 going multiplatform, bottom line is that anyone against more games going multiplatform is kidding noone but themselves. What the fuck does it matter to them if other people get to enjoy great games? Surely thats a good thing!?

herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By herreno

Love the lone 360 fan in that whole comment chain and I can just imagine the dramatic reading of the poem.

almak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By almak
@ZanzibarBreeze said:

So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe

That totally reminded me of this video for some reason:

urbaninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By urbaninja

man, fanboys really are a new breed of bell end.

Solidlizardz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Solidlizardz

Kojima will swim in money and laugh at these MORONs when Rising hits.

"360 dead console"...........LMAO, what does that make the ps3 then? As long as More people get to play MGS and Kojima makes a profit, thats all that matters
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Solidlizardz:

Whats with all the people suddenly popping up with 0 - 20 posts and MGS themed names stirring up the pot?
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#36  Edited By oldschool

I hate exclusives anyway.  They are bad business practice.  The only exclusives should be those owned by the console maker's game studio.  That is fair enough, but big cheques buying exclusivity is bad for the consumer and should be unlawful.

Fanboys need some serious counselling.
almak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By almak
@The_A_Drain said:
" @Solidlizardz: Whats with all the people suddenly popping up with 0 - 20 posts and MGS themed names stirring up the pot? "
Damn! Haha I didn't notice at all until I saw the names (perception fail). Its a conspiracy ! I bet the guys from the L4D2 conspiracy thread will be able to get to the bottom of this. XD
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Almak:

I would guess it's something to do with MGS and all the malign fanboy rage, but the conspiracy theorist in me reckons it's got something to do with toasters. Toasters that brainwash people.
Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Well, 360 fanboys thought MGS Rising was exclusive to 360. So they're obviously pissed.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By eclipsesis

I wonder if this is the end of the "solid" series, It used to be "Metal Gear", then "Metal Gear Solid" (because of solid snake of course). I wonder if it will become "Metal Gear Rising"

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_A_Drain

I don't see why people thought it was exclusive, assuming something like that (especially from a company so closely tied to Sony) just seems ignorant :\

almak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By almak
@The_A_Drain: I actually red somewhere (think it was Kotaku) that not only is it going to be multiplatform but that it might be coming to PC as well. Just rumours though but i agree to assume that its exclusive to 360 is ludicrous. Besides one would think that if it was Microsoft would make a point of it to let us know in the pressconference.
RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RipTheVeins
"HONOR HAS NO PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm pretty sure this dude is in denial about not being able to be Ocelot in real life. 

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Almak:

Not so sure about PC, but MGS has been on PC before if I remember rightly (as have other highly respected Japanese franchises, FFVII for example had a PC release, even if it was slightly broken)
JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JakJ
I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, across the Internetz, with its vicious fanboys, with its moderators that have their lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there on the internets little Nintendo fanboys and PlayStation fangirls will be able to join hands with little Xbox fanboys and PC fangirls as sisters and brothers in gaming!

I have a dream today.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By killdave
@KaosAngel said:
" Fanboys are so much fun to fuck with.  No life...no life at all. "
Indeed I love to fuck with them
JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JakJ

"its shame i thought you and Tetsuya Nomura were last true devs that had some honour, i guess in this day and age there is no such thing when it comes to the dollar signs"

Haha this guy needs to get a shrink. Or at least stop looking to developers of mutimillion dollar properties for honor lol

Goddamn, I think the only thing we can do now is pick these quotes apart and laugh at them. I don't think I've never seen fanboyism and sheer idiocy so highly concentrated before =P

Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hilbert

The poem made me shit my pants.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Hilbert:

I've heard of brown noise, but brown poems? Dayum.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By atejas
@oldschool said:
" I hate exclusives anyway.  They are bad business practice.  The only exclusives should be those owned by the console maker's game studio.  That is fair enough, but big cheques buying exclusivity is bad for the consumer and should be unlawful.

Fanboys need some serious counselling.
"
Competition is a bad business practice? I support exclusives as healthy for the industry from the industry's POV. Bad for us, good for them. And they're the ones making the games.