Anita Sarkeesian exposed for the fraud she is.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#251  Edited By Hunter5024

This is blatant flame bait, youtube spam, and was derailed from the topic of the video almost instantly. I'm very surprised this hasn't been locked yet.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Darji

@flipperdesert: I do not think that this is pretty impressive people on youtube do this all the time with no budget or 1 year time frame. Also I do not believe that she is so slow but more the fact that she is planing her dates so she can get more attention. The first one was close to GDC the second one was close to E3 and the third one will be either close to Gamecom or close to TGS. She is very smart on promoting her stuff.

As for Kotaku and Dragons crown both sides were immature but it has nothing at all to do with the game itself. And for Tomb Raider. No one would have said anything if this was a man besides that Lara Croft always died in terrible manner now they just have more graphically abilities to make it even more brutal. it was always one of her "trademarks" in her games.

And Persona or Far Cry Blood Dragon is the perfect example why it is getting really dumb right now. And the same persona who accused Persona called the Last of us also a pure male power damsel in distress trope game which is just stupid. The last of us had the maybe best written characters in our video game industry. It is really a shame that games like a iCO or Last of us and persona are getting dragged into this Pitt hole.

Also I believe that the industry does not need to change but rather need to add these type of games women want to play. We should not ask to change games like GTA or COD but rather to get new titles from women who wnats to make video games but here is the big problem there are not enough women out there that want to do it.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#253 chaser324  Moderator  Online

Alright, there's more discussion about the discussion than discussion of the content of the video at this point. Locking this down.