Another day, another cracked video game article...

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

And THANKFULLY, this one isn't written by that hack David Wong the pessimistic dumbass spoiler troll. (I will go on a rant about him later if people ask. however, I will just list the link to the new list.)

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-modern-gaming-doesnt-suck-anti-rant/

This list is actually fucking good and it is not written by David (hates all things video games) Wong. Seriously. For once Cracked did something fucking smart.

The list is high quality and shows some comparisons to scripts... mainly that of GTA3 to 4... and... holy shit. just look at the picture inside the link. Totally recommend this list.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Knowing the last time you made a thread like this (and knowing that you're pseudo-referencing that thread), I don't like where this is going.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jay444111

@Video_Game_King said:

Knowing the last time you made a thread like this (and knowing that you're pseudo-referencing that thread), I don't like where this is going.

I did make one last time, but that was mainly to fucking DESTROY everything that David Wong ever said for his stupid dumbassery is astounding... Yes, this article isn't even written by him, or even has a bad tone to it PISSES me off for the fact that we have to deal with David Wong on there.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By Bwast

I actually don't think any of those things make better games. Better experiences, maybe but the part where you actually play it has little to do with that list.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha, listen to you

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111:

I'll just end it by saying that I agree with you and that it's stupid to think that a game's quality should be determined by external forces. (I hope you know what I'm referencing with that.)

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jay444111

@Bwast said:

I actually don't think any of those things make better games. Better experiences, maybe but the part where you actually play it has little to do with that list.

If you combine all those incredibly awesome things, it easily equals a good 50 to 70 percent of the game, I mean, look at GTA4's fucking script man! I may hate the driving in that game... but damn... the writing in it is amazing and HUGE.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jay444111

@drag said:

haha, listen to you

What? I hate David Wong! What is so funny?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By ShaggE

John Dies at the End absolves David Wong of 50 potential bad articles, 35 potential stupid statements, and 10 potential murders.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jay444111

@ShaggE said:

John Dies at the End absolves David Wong of 50 potential bad articles, 35 potential stupid statements, and 10 potential murders.

Until he goes on a video game rant and flat out SPOILS his book for every one who is reading his book.

Honestly, fuck him. He is a massive dick head IMO.

MaxxS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MaxxS

@Jay444111 said:

@ShaggE said:

Until he goes on a video game rant and flat out SPOILS his book for every one who is reading his book.

Dude, just focus on something you like. Christ.

francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By francesthemule

Another day, another Jay444111 topic.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jay444111

@MaxxS said:

@Jay444111 said:

@ShaggE said:

Dude! He spoiled his book right in the middle of one of his articles! Like, out of the blue announces the ending. It is literally like spoiling the twist in Bioshock half way there! That is not only poor ass journelism, but just being a dickhead move!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iam3green

it was alright. multiplayer is great. it would be good to have internet online back when i played n64. it would of been great to play that when i was like 10.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By JasonR86

Why would anyone give a fuck about anything 'cracked' ever does anytime...ever?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By zeforgotten
@JasonR86 said:

Why would anyone give a fuck about anything 'cracked' ever does anytime...ever?

Because some people, for some odd reason, believe that Cracked is a site worth reading. 
mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mandude

Cracked hasn't been good since mid 2009, and now that Cracked TV isn't on it anymore, there's no point going there.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@Jay444111

@MaxxS said:

@Jay444111 said:

@ShaggE said:

Dude! He spoiled his book right in the middle of one of his articles! Like, out of the blue announces the ending. It is literally like spoiling the twist in Bioshock half way there! That is not only poor ass journelism, but just being a dickhead move!

The title of the book spoils the end. That's the fucking joke. Stop going batshit over one article just because he has a differing opinion. The fact that he wrote an article about video games is a pretty clear indicator that he loves video games.
Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Moreau_MD

It just..never..ends. Why Jay, why?!?

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Dagbiker

Although I rarely like your posts I do appreciate your bright yellow avatar so I can see your threads from a mile away. Please do not change it, ever.

CptChiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By CptChiken

I look forward to the day when you post something about something you actually like because your method of rants are getting old.  

However i will say i agree that wong is a dick.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MariachiMacabre said:

The fact that he wrote an article about video games is a pretty clear indicator that he loves video games.

By that logic, Jack Thompson's pretty into video games.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@Video_Game_King

@MariachiMacabre said:

The fact that he wrote an article about video games is a pretty clear indicator that he loves video games.

By that logic, Jack Thompson's pretty into video games.

Why because he wrote a comedic article criticizing the practice of making cookie cutter games, as well as some other things that don't appeal to him? I'm surprised the sky is still intact. Dave Wong isn't a lawyer calling for the banning of games. He's just a comedian on the internet who made a not-very-funny article. No reason for people like Jay to demand his head on a plate.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MariachiMacabre:

Actually, I was just more trying to point out the flaws in your logic than agreeing with Jay on the "David Wong sucks" part.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By mesoian

@ShaggE said:

Yup. That books is so damn good you guys. So damn good.