#1 Posted by JDW519 (151 posts) -

So Red Dead Redemption is awesome, GTA continues to impress people, and it looks like Bully 2 is either being made or soon will be. Is anybody out there waiting for another Manhunt game? I really enjoyed the first one, the second one was pretty awful, but maybe if Rockstar really tried they could revive the franchise. 

#2 Posted by Yummylee (22275 posts) -

I absolutely adored the original Manhunt. I got 5 star ratings on each ''scene'' and everything O.O 

The second was...decent enough though the blurred executions really were an unnecessary annoyance >=/. As for a Manhunt 3...I don't know it's hard to say. They've got a Max Payne 3 afterall though that franchise is incredibly more popular than Manhunt I'll say. I think the closest to a new manhunt game would be a reboot for the series. more than anything.

#3 Posted by Izaak (248 posts) -

That series is so controversial, that I think Rockstar really can't be bothered to fight the rating's boards again.  Manhunt 2 was delayed for a loooonnng time, and didn't sell well when it was eventually released. It some regions it's still banned. 

#4 Posted by evanbrau (1162 posts) -
@Izaak: 
Like where I live! But the first one was pretty awful so no I wouldn't be crying out for it. I'm also worried about Max Payne 3, they probably should have just made up a new franchise instead of taking almost everything that makes Max Payne what it is out of the new game, at least Remedy got to see him off properly before it came out.
#5 Edited by X19 (2306 posts) -
@JDW519: Why not just play the first one again? I'm bored of shit sequels which can't even improve on the original.
#6 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Reboot it and call it The M3nhunt.

#7 Posted by Mikewrestler5 (601 posts) -
@X19 said:
" @JDW519: Why not just play the first one again? I'm bored of shit sequels which can't even improve on the original. "
Couldn't agree more!
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I doubt it'll continue because gamers are children so anything vaguely morally ambiguous, or here, downright bad, gets shunned.