#1 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

by gems i mean games like Braid, World of Goo, Limbo, Misadventures of PB Winterbuttom..you know that style.

#2 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4759 posts) -

It's not that new but NightSky is pretty awesome. There's also Jamestown and Sideway?

#3 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

Vessel (there is a quicklook on the site), though its PC only right now with consoles in the works.

#4 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

thanks for the tips, there was a game i saw like 2-3years ago it was a green character and he could shift the levels like echochrome, you know what game that is?

#5 Edited by Dan_CiTi (3322 posts) -
#6 Posted by Kidavenger (3559 posts) -

@AnimalFather said:

thanks for the tips, there was a game i saw like 2-3years ago it was a green character and he could shift the levels like echochrome, you know what game that is?

Fez ?

#7 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

@Kidavenger said:

@AnimalFather said:

Fez ?

yes thanks

#8 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

For some reason I read the title as "any indie game devs out there". Probably because I have spent the last 14 hour writing code for an indie game I just started working on.... But Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, Trine 1, 2. All pretty good.

#9 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

Binding of Isaac

Jamestown

Vessel

#10 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

Binding of Isaac

#11 Posted by Baconbot (115 posts) -

@Dan_CiTi said:

Skullgirls in a few weeks.

Really? That is welcome news.

#12 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4680 posts) -

@Baconbot said:

@Dan_CiTi said:

I never heard anything about this. I would like some proof.

#13 Edited by James_Giant_Peach (751 posts) -

Binding of Isaac sucks balls.

Go download Desktop Dungeons for free and have way more fun if you care about roguelikes.

#14 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3322 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

@Baconbot said:

@Dan_CiTi said:

I never heard anything about this. I would like some proof.

Ah, I just recall on SRK recently there was a news story about Microsoft listing the release for earyl April or something.

#15 Posted by Kelswitch (141 posts) -

Hard Reset is pretty awesome, it's also in the current Indie Royale pack.

#16 Posted by MrNash (3 posts) -

Dustforce is pretty awesome if you're into Super Meat Boy type platforming. Rochard was a fun puzzle platformer. Sequence is a pretty interesting take on music / rhythm games.

#17 Posted by Baconbot (115 posts) -