any one watch Penn & Teller BS on video games last night?

• 57 results
Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Omega
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
Are you hoping he'll turn out gay or docile in an all-guns/all-the-time society?
I've been here for 22 years now, and I've never required a gun to do anything or go anywhere. I've never been attacked, never even been threatened by a guy with a gun. So how is this an all guns all the time society if I'm able to go to the ATM at midnight withdraw $200, count it while walking back to the car and not get mugged when I am obviously unarmed? Do you live in some kind of Mad Max/Fallout fantasy land?

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" It doesn't mean that in a few years he doesn't turn out to be a raging psychopath. It could still happen, but not due to video games. It's all mental & shit. "
Its all mental & shit... And here I thought your statement about the effects of a gun-based society on homosexuality was a keeper.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Omega said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor said:
Are you hoping he'll turn out gay or docile in an all-guns/all-the-time society?
I've been here for 22 years now, and I've never required a gun to do anything or go anywhere. I've never been attacked, never even been threatened by a guy with a gun. So how is this an all guns all the time society if I'm able to go to the ATM at midnight withdraw $200, count it while walking back to the car and not get mugged when I am obviously unarmed? Do you live in some kind of Mad Max/Fallout fantasy land?

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" It doesn't mean that in a few years he doesn't turn out to be a raging psychopath. It could still happen, but not due to video games. It's all mental & shit. "
Its all mental & shit... And here I thought your statement about the effects of a gun-based society on homosexuality was a keeper.
"

You should probably watch the news. I just had a friend last week that was murdered in his sleep right after the 4th of July celebrations. He was shot with an AR-15 to the head by a friend of his while he slept.  The killer's 2-year old baby & the baby's 26-year-old mother were also killed.  So yeah, I suppose for you: out of sight, out of mind. But killing by the nuts is happening to other people, quite a bit in fact, just find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The boy is young. So yeah, he could turn out gay or a psychopath. There's still hope! LOL.

As a side, I don't own any guns either, but it might be wise to own a few weapons, learn how to use them, & use them responsibly.  Now that Houston allows people to wear a concealed weapon, there is a serious shortage of bullets for hand guns lately.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Jayge said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Mac said:
" Guys, don't feed the troll. "
nyom nyom nyom.....what troll? "
You. You always have been.

I thought the episode was pretty classic Penn & Teller. Not really shocking in any way whatsoever, but you always get an interesting angle (and pointless breast exposure) from those guys.
"
Oh Gade, it's Jayge. Am not.  I think they manipulated the media on getting that kid to shoot a gun.  Most kids aren't going to bawl like a baby. That's my point.  And my other point being that I suppose if he had a Father, then he wouldn't have cried. But I digress. No need to comment or continue..*ahem* feeding me.

Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Mac

Well, that explains it, you live in one of the crazy states.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By PureRok
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
" @Omega said:
" @Lind_L_Taylor said:

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
"
So yeah, he could turn out gay or a psychopath. There's still hope! "
There's nothing wrong with being gay.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@ArchScabby said:
" I'm posting so I can find this easier to watch later. "
Butters !

Edit: oh, right, when u quote someone their avatar doesnt show up in the quote.. i feel silly
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@PureRok said:
"There's nothing wrong with being gay. "
You would find the wrong if you knew one.