• 141 results
#101 Posted by ZolRoyce (650 posts) -

I'd like a sequel to SWAT 4. That game was the tits.

Agreed, still love playing that game, holds up alright still but a new one would be great.
Some may call me insane but I think a new SWAT with voice controlled actions would be kind of awesome, and the series suits it so well, you could issue orders to your guys with particular speech phrases "Breach, bang, clear" when you go into the room you could yell out freeze and stop and hands up, all that good stuff, I think it would be kind of interesting. SWAT 5! Better with Kinect?

Anyways, I would love a new ActRaiser game, even a small one on the 3DS or some such thing would be great.

#102 Posted by Karmosin (210 posts) -

I'd want a new SMT on stationary consoles, maybe even a devil summoner 3, I thought the second one was pretty good so wouldn't mind that. And get Kaneko back into the art-direction-chair.

Persona 5 goes without saying.

Otherwise... I would say planescape: torment, but thankfully there's a spiritual successor in the making right now.

#103 Posted by YOU_DIED (702 posts) -

A true sequel to Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

#104 Posted by Live2bRighteous (316 posts) -

Kane and Lynch....

Don't kill me please.

#105 Posted by saoakden (127 posts) -

I just remember, i want a new Star Fox game. It's been a while since we got a Star Fox game that wasn't a remake. I also want to see a new Prince of Persia game that's placed in the 2008 game timeline.

#106 Edited by supermonkey122 (814 posts) -

Parasite Eve 3

Conker 2

The Darkness 3

Duke Nukem 5

Kane and Lynch 3 (yea, I know)

Mortal Kombat 2011 sequel (pretty likely)

#107 Edited by Pr1mus (3854 posts) -

2D Metroid or Streets of Rage.

#108 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
#109 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Square/Enix should take a good long look at how Dragon's Dogma plays, and make a new Secret of Mana that doesn't suck. Of course Capcom has to keep iterating on Dragon's Dogma, or at least keep making open world action RPGs.

#110 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

System Shock! Enough with this Bioshock nonsense.

#111 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Freedom Fighters.

#112 Posted by bellmont42 (320 posts) -

Jedi Knight and Heretic

A proper Quake with focus on multiplayer.

#113 Edited by SJSchmidt93 (4894 posts) -

You pretty much nailed it with Mega Man X.

Call of Duty

I lol'd

#114 Posted by Superkenon (1407 posts) -

Gonna say Wild Arms because no one else ever will.

#115 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (462 posts) -

Darkstalkers and Onimusha. I also wouldn't mind a new Dark Cloud.

#116 Posted by GloriousDinosaur (433 posts) -

Mmmm... Bio Menace. I still remember buying this game with my dad after a basketball game (I was 5 or 6) from a seedy floppy-disk salesman underneath a car dealership... Oh nostalgia

#117 Posted by seamuspaxman (55 posts) -

The Journeyman Project

#118 Posted by JayEH (521 posts) -

You know what we need? A new CoD

#119 Posted by Coafi (1483 posts) -
  • Dark Cloud.
  • Shadow Hearts.
  • Bully.
  • The Legend of the Dragoon.
  • Shadow of Destiny.
  • Psychonauts.

I wouldn't mind if there were more sequels or remakes of these games. Just give me something!

#120 Edited by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Dark Cloud 3.

Dragon's Dogma 2.

This is all I ask.

#121 Posted by sjwho2 (46 posts) -

Crimson skies?

Probably the only flying game I've enjoyed with good controls and a relatively no-lock-on system.

#122 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

All series from all times ever.

Vagrant Story

Except this one. It doesn't count as a series when it's just one game.

#123 Posted by TowerSixteen (542 posts) -

Ar Tonelico.

It's heartbreaking that 3 was so much worse than 2, and that universe deserved a better send-off.

#124 Posted by MasterRain (313 posts) -

Shadow of the Colossus. Please come out Last Guardian, pretty please. I remember almost buying a PS3 at launch to play you, how pissed I would have been now.

Also, Alundra! Alundra 2 was alright, but Alundra 1 got such critical acclaim, it was a dark storyline Zelda, and today its not even mentioned :( RIP

#125 Posted by SgtSphynx (1329 posts) -

All series from all times ever.

@sgtsphynx said:

Vagrant Story

Except this one. It doesn't count as a series when it's just one game.

Semantics. Very well, I would like it to be a series by having another game released.

#126 Edited by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Not at all. Even if it was guaranteed to be amazing I am not craving a sequel to any game I like. To me a good game stands on it's own and don't need a sequel.

#127 Posted by StingingVelvet (569 posts) -

Not long ago Thief would have been my main wish. Now that's coming (for better or worse). Same thing with Shadowrun.

I guess now I'll say Final Fantasy Tactics. I know there were some portable sequels but I don't use portables. FFT was one of my favorite PS1 games and I'd love another.

#128 Posted by Veektarius (4741 posts) -

Onimusha's a good choice. So is Dawn of War - I actually bought that first one again (twice, because the first time was the wrong version) recently, and it almost holds up, except the skirmish AI wasn't very good/realistic. I only liked 2 for the SP/Co-op. I'd like to see another Summoner (though I won't). Another NWN would be cool.

#129 Posted by Revan_NL (334 posts) -

The correct answer is No One Lives Forever. Also KOTOR 3.

#130 Posted by OtakuGamer (1226 posts) -

Timesplitters 4 or a HD collection at least and a true sequel to Command and Conquer Generals.

#131 Posted by Jimbo (9796 posts) -

Seeing the Zoo Tycoon coverage made me really want a new Theme Park game.

#132 Edited by TooWalrus (13151 posts) -

Snowboard Kids.

I will buy any console for it.

Oh god. You don't want that. Remember SBK?

#133 Edited by Nictel (2399 posts) -
@armaan8014 said:

Jade Empire

Yes may the haters meet my open hand and closed fist.

Also KOTOR 3. And Lufia and like 10 other series already named in this thread.

#134 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

@davidwitten22 said:

Snowboard Kids.

I will buy any console for it.

Oh god. You don't want that. Remember SBK?

I deleted that from my memory. I meant a real new Snowboard Kids game, with the old, stupid big nose art style and everything!

#135 Posted by Sterling (2135 posts) -

Mass Effect. I want another one. But one that is not related to the first three. Give us a new trilogy in the ME universe. Maybe one from the first contact wars. And you can play as Anderson. Or maybe one where you are a Cerberus agent. I just want more damn Mass Effect. Give me.

#136 Edited by natetodamax (19191 posts) -

Syphon Filter.

#137 Posted by EchoEcho (817 posts) -

Give me another game in the vein of Temple of Elemental Evil, and also Neverwinter Nights 3.

#138 Posted by Archer88 (131 posts) -

Oh yeah, a whole bunch.

1) Ghost Trick

2)Tie Fighter

3) Jedi Academy (let me play as Kyle thank you very much)

4) SWAT 4

5) Kane and Lynch 2

6) STALKER

7)Bad Company 2

8)MoH Airborne

9)No One Lives Forever

10)Flotilla

11)Red Faction

Most of those won't be happening.

#139 Edited by MonetaryDread (2007 posts) -

I would love to see:

• Parasite Eve that plays like a next-gen version of PE1 and completely ignores the fact that PE2 or The Third Birthday even exist.
  • 2D Chrono Trigger sequel made in the style of the first game.
  • New Suikoden
  • New Breath of Fire
  • Pre-PSX era Final Fantasy
  • Unreal
  • 3D Mario game in the style of 64 instead of Mario galaxy
#140 Posted by Archer88 (131 posts) -

@zolroyce said:

@fancysoapsman said:

I'd like a sequel to SWAT 4. That game was the tits.

Agreed, still love playing that game, holds up alright still but a new one would be great.

Some may call me insane but I think a new SWAT with voice controlled actions would be kind of awesome, and the series suits it so well, you could issue orders to your guys with particular speech phrases "Breach, bang, clear" when you go into the room you could yell out freeze and stop and hands up, all that good stuff, I think it would be kind of interesting. SWAT 5! Better with Kinect?

Anyways, I would love a new

ActRaiser

game, even a small one on the 3DS or some such thing would be great.

I have thought for a while that a SWAT or Rainbow Six Vegas game would benefit greatly from voice commands, or with the Kinect, even hand gestures. Setting up breach and clears silently by using gestures would be pretty badass.

#141 Posted by crithon (3111 posts) -

Zone of the Enders 3 was a massive cock tease, after HD edition.

New Boktai/Lunar Knights would be wonderful because I found Boktai better then metal gear when it comes to stealth/action

Fzero, come on, that's a no brainer

#142 Edited by markies (62 posts) -

Shadow of the colossus :)