#1 Posted by seanvail99 (130 posts) -

I find I've really had enough of listening to and reading E3 wrap-up style coverage. I know that there were a ton of games, new hardware and announcements but I feel as though I've been beaten over the head with it all. Perhaps it's because I'm a bit of a podcast junkie, but I've heard enough. One more discussion of the relative merits of Sony and Nintendo's 3D integration or motion controls and I think I'll clean the surface of my eyeballs with sandpaper.  

I realize that there is an easy solution to this problem - stop listening/reading. I just got to that point when I fired up G4's Feedback show, saw the headline " The-Post-E3-Extravaganza-Show" and said - no, thank you.

Anybody else looking forward to the regular release schedule starting up again?

#2 Posted by YetiAntics (1490 posts) -

its already on the decline anyway. Id give it till Monday.
#3 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Dude, it was last week...

#4 Posted by crusnchill (856 posts) -

You're in luck. E3 finished last week. ;-p

#5 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@crusnchill said:
" You're in luck. E3 finished last week. ;-p "
Oh, thank god.
#6 Posted by sizu (391 posts) -
@Fragstoff said:
" Riiiiiiiidge Raacccer! "
heh. 

That conference gave us so much.  
#7 Posted by ProfessorEss (7324 posts) -

I'm cool with everything except for all the "Rate the Big 3 - Who won?, Who lost?" nonsense.

#8 Posted by PenguinDust (12499 posts) -

Skittles!  Here, Skittles.  Aw, who's a good kitty?  Are you a good kitty?  Yes, you are. Yes, you are, Skittles. 

#9 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -
@ProfessorEss said:
" I'm cool with everything except for all the "Rate the Big 3 - Who won?, Who lost?" nonsense. "
Yeah Obviously Nintendo won. Anyone who says any different is just playing Devil's Advocate.
#10 Edited by ProfessorEss (7324 posts) -
@JeffGoldblum said:

" @ProfessorEss said:

" I'm cool with everything except for all the "Rate the Big 3 - Who won?, Who lost?" nonsense. "

Yeah Obviously Nintendo won. Anyone who says any different is just playing Devil's Advocate. "
Sigh.
Different people... actually, screw it.
#11 Posted by Hilbert (349 posts) -

Giantbomb members go to the beach. Take a rest from E3 and games.

#12 Posted by schizogony (976 posts) -

I had enough of E3 by day 2.

#13 Edited by damswedon (3185 posts) -

XBOX tell them to shut up.  
No Skittles your tickling me! 
Fuck Boston
<> 

#14 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

I'm still waiting for the video wrap up for day 3 on Giant Bomb, but yeah, I've pretty much had enough.

#15 Posted by AdH0c (127 posts) -

Honestly no. I have loved the E3 coverage this year. All those podcasts have been perfect for me (I drive a lot for work). I do wonder though if people have not enjoyed this E3 as much because of the emphasis in the discussions on motion control.