Anybody have European box art for Ninja Five-O / Ninja Cop?

joques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joques

Edit: I thought I made this post in the Ninja Five-O forum? Don't understand why it appeared in General Discussion instead. My apologies.

Short version: Anybody have an original European box of this game and would like to send my a hi-res photo of it?

Longer version: I started collecting GBA games earlier this year, and just pulled the trigger on a Ninja Cop cart that wasn't among the most outrageously expensive ones. Now I like to keep my GBA carts in DS cases, with printed cover art from The Cover Project. I don't care about the original GBA cardboard cases, because they are the worst packaging in the world - so I bought a cart and a manual from two separate vendors, at a somewhat reasonable price.

Now, I usually don't worry whether I can find European or American cover art, but in this case the game had different titles in the two regions - in the US it is Ninja Five-O and in Europe it is Ninja Cop. Both my cart and my manual are the European versions, but the cover art available at The Cover Project is just the American one. I would like the cover art to fit with the cart and manual, so - if anybody out there has an original Ninja Cop box, and would like to email me a hi-res photo of the cover and back art, I would be eternally grateful!