Anybody played this indie game "Reveal"?

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By audioBusting

"Impress other hipsters with knowledge of this tragically obscure, unfunded, arthouse thing." Link

Saw this game on freeindiegam.es some time ago and just remembered to play it. It's a weird short game about tearing down posters or something? I think it's made for a competition or a jam somewhere. Just googling "reveal game" obviously doesn't.. reveal much about it; I'm curious of what you guys know or think of it.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By audioBusting

Bumping this thread because after seeing her portfolio (on the same website) I found out that the artist/designer is an environmental artist for Tale of Tales.. probably for Bientôt l'été. So I guess this is more relevant than I expected.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

"Impress other hipsters with knowledge of this tragically obscure, unfunded, arthouse thing." Link

Saw this game on freeindiegam.es some time ago and just remembered to play it. It's a weird short game about tearing down posters or something? I think it's made for a competition or a jam somewhere. Just googling "reveal game" obviously doesn't.. reveal much about it; I'm curious of what you guys know or think of it.

Downloading now. So, it's not about the human body? I wish more games did that, like the Mario and Lugi Inside Bowser game. The level design in such a game would be insane. Being a medical student, I've dreamed of such a game that would be a 3rd person action-adventure platformer where you get new weapons and enemies based on the organ you're in. The start of the game, your host has cancer and you are a superhero stem cell that has to fix all the organ systems before you go into remission.