#1 Edited by audioBusting (1672 posts) -

"Impress other hipsters with knowledge of this tragically obscure, unfunded, arthouse thing." Link

Saw this game on freeindiegam.es some time ago and just remembered to play it. It's a weird short game about tearing down posters or something? I think it's made for a competition or a jam somewhere. Just googling "reveal game" obviously doesn't.. reveal much about it; I'm curious of what you guys know or think of it.

#2 Edited by audioBusting (1672 posts) -

Bumping this thread because after seeing her portfolio (on the same website) I found out that the artist/designer is an environmental artist for Tale of Tales.. probably for Bientôt l'été. So I guess this is more relevant than I expected.

#3 Posted by AssInAss (2744 posts) -

"Impress other hipsters with knowledge of this tragically obscure, unfunded, arthouse thing." Link

Saw this game on freeindiegam.es some time ago and just remembered to play it. It's a weird short game about tearing down posters or something? I think it's made for a competition or a jam somewhere. Just googling "reveal game" obviously doesn't.. reveal much about it; I'm curious of what you guys know or think of it.

Downloading now. So, it's not about the human body? I wish more games did that, like the Mario and Lugi Inside Bowser game. The level design in such a game would be insane. Being a medical student, I've dreamed of such a game that would be a 3rd person action-adventure platformer where you get new weapons and enemies based on the organ you're in. The start of the game, your host has cancer and you are a superhero stem cell that has to fix all the organ systems before you go into remission.