#1 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Has anyone here ever tried making it?????

-really want to try making it

i recently came across this still image off the beef bowl from the animated Persona 4 thing (i swear it was a gift) and it looks so delicious as F

#2 Posted by Branthog (5596 posts) -

This looks like the toilet at a Burger King I stopped into on Nimbus, out in Beaverton, OR about fifteen years ago.

#3 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Close to where i live, you can pay 11$ to put as much meat as you can in a little "box"(It's not a box, but i don't know how do i say this in English). The meat is fucking delicious, so i'm thinking of trying that out when i'm hungry as hell.

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

Close to where i live, you can pay 11$ to put as much meat as you can in a little "box"(It's not a box, but i don't know how do i say this in English). The meat is fucking delicious, so i'm thinking of trying that out when i'm hungry as hell.

Dear God, man! What is it called? I need to find out if it exists where I live!

#5 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

@Ravenlight: It's this fucking thing. You can get a whole lot of meat, and if you want to eat the thing right in the restaurant, you don't need to close the "box" so you can put MORE. FUCKING. MEAT.

#6 Posted by CatsAkimbo (644 posts) -

What do you think would go into such a thing? I imagine big, but bite-sized, tender marinated beef, vietnamese style with bits of peanut and spices.

On one hand, I wonder whether the beef should go on top of rice or noodles, but on the other hand, if you're able to eat through the beef to get to the rice or noodles, you didn't put enough beef on top, so it's kind of a moot point.

#7 Posted by kerse (2118 posts) -

My courage is not high enough.

#8 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

It looks like spaghetti with an egg on top.

#9 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

That looks like a shit tit in a bowl.

#10 Edited by John1912 (1957 posts) -

@Coombs said:

It looks like spaghetti with an egg on top.

Lol! Im not sure why but that made me laugh.

#11 Posted by EarthBowl (164 posts) -

If I was a cartoon character, that looks more like a power-up I would pick up to increase my attack power.

#12 Posted by JaredA (830 posts) -
@Branthog I ate there yesterday...
#13 Posted by Sanity (1943 posts) -

Will this take me to the meat dimension?

#14 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

So, like this?

#15 Posted by AlexW00d (6426 posts) -

Que?

#16 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

@MikeGosot:

So, like this?

Kind. Except with more meat, and only with meat. Search "Churrasco" to know what kind of meat goes in what i mentioned.

#17 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

Sweet. That definitely helps with my local search! :D

#18 Posted by Piqued_Interest (63 posts) -

10lb Beef Pho.

NEVER AGAIN.

#19 Posted by HerbieBug (4208 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Ravenlight: It's this fucking thing. You can get a whole lot of meat, and if you want to eat the thing right in the restaurant, you don't need to close the "box" so you can put MORE. FUCKING. MEAT.

I would call that a bowl or container.

#20 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3776 posts) -

.... I would quote the Jesus "Full Metal Jacket" quote, here.. But I just don't think I should. ~ I would try eating it though. Egg looks alright.

#22 Posted by big_jon (5781 posts) -

gross.

#23 Edited by ThunderSlash (1945 posts) -

That looks like a Super Sized version of a regular bowl at Yoshinoya.

Edit:

What a Yoshinoya Beef Bowl looks like.
#24 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Someday I'm gonna travel to the U.S. alone for the true American experience: Eating a ridiculous amount of something in a shady diner to get my name on a wall.

#25 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

reminds me of Build a Burgers special in Belfast, this isnt me btw just some google image i searched for , i tried to get one once but you have to call them make an appoitment and wait in a queue to be called to take part which kinda ruins my enthusiasm for the whole thing but still thats a ton of meat in a Traditional belfast bap

#26 Posted by madman356647 (369 posts) -

Not gonna lie...kind of want to try that.