#1 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

..are still good or fun to play.

After a recommendation to play fight night round 3 for super easy 1000g I was taken back by how fun it is to beat peoples skulls in and unlock 'the king' as a coach XD

So I put it to you duders! What other games are easy to get achievements but are still decent/ fun to play???

Thanks in advance

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Assassin's Creed II, apparently? If not that, then how about some Gunstar Heroes, or Sonic CD? Both pretty damn cool.

#3 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

@Rekt_Hed: Not to be too self effacing, but last year I made a blog series on the subject, there are some decent ones in there.

#4 Posted by Rebel_Scum (688 posts) -

Surely getting fun out of a game and enjoying it for what it is, is an achievement all on its on merit.

Just trying to stir a pot. :)

pssst...Daytona USA

#5 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

@Rekt_Hed:

I enjoyed Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, FF13-2 and Skyrim. The only games I ever S-ranked :D AC II is also pretty good and the trophies are pretty easy ^^

#6 Posted by astonish (211 posts) -

There are a lot of games where you can get them just for the playthrough, and then a couple clean up quests/youtube the funny ones. Skyrim, Oblivion, AC2 all fall in this category, but they just take a lot of time and might not be considered "easy" as a result.

#7 Posted by GunstarRed (5125 posts) -

Viva Pinata, A bunch of the Lego games (not lego star wars 2/indiana jones 2) the core 1000 in Borderlands is very easy to get.

#8 Posted by makari (597 posts) -

Darksiders

#9 Edited by Jaytow (694 posts) -

Resident evil 4 and Resident evil code veronica HD are easy for achievements.

Oh and Resident Evil 5 is pretty easy too. Hmmmmmm, Call of duty is really easy for gamerscore.

I guess if you're not very good at the old R.E games then skip code veronica.

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6424 posts) -

Pac Man CE DX.

#11 Posted by Morrow (1829 posts) -

Dynasty Warriors 7 is also pretty easy, just takes some time and patience.