Anyone know of a good cheap T.V?

Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Kiemoe

I'm interested in a nice HDTV that I can ogle MGS4 with and any other crazy looking games with. I wanted to check out this, but I found out the response time is 8ms. and the refresh rate is 60hz (which I don't think matters, but the response time is pretty poor I think, so it might just hurt my games). I don't mean for you guys to go running around looking for a good t.v. for me, but if you recently bought one that you're really happy with, please post!

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

When you say cheap, what price range do you mean exactly?

But in my opinion you should get this, it's awesome!
Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kiemoe
@Hitchenson said:
" When you say cheap, what price range do you mean exactly? "
I was hoping for less than $600, but if there's absolutely nothing quality for that price, I'd take anything, and then just save up for it.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Hitchenson
@Kiemoe said:
"
@Hitchenson said:
I was hoping for less than $600, but if there's absolutely nothing quality for that price, I'd take anything, and then just save up for it.
"
Like I put, the KDLS3000 is a hella good TV. I've had mine since June of last year, it's awesome, no problems at all.

amazon.com link, since you're from America :)
Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kiemoe
@Hitchenson said:
"
@Kiemoe said:
"
@Hitchenson said:
"
Like I put, the KDLS3000 is a hella good TV. I've had mine since June of last year, it's awesome, no problems at all.

amazon.com link, since you're from America :)
"
Awesome, that is a really cheap TV, thanks! Hopefully It'll still be this price when I get some extra money. 
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Seppli
BenQ M2400HD, 24" TFT Wide 16:9, HDMI

No Caption Provided
I'm cheap. This screen is the cheapest thing next to an FULL HD TV. Only set me back about 150$. Together with my THX certified 5.1 Surround system. I'm as 'High Fidelity' as it gets for little money. Although, that makes me a desktop gamer and not a couch gamer. If you like to do your gaming at a desk, this thing is perfect for the thight budget gamer.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Luke

My TV is a 60hz (and 5ms response, I think).  When I just drank an energy drink, feeling pumped, and sitting a little too close, I can kinda see the ghosting between frames... maybe, I think :p 

But for reals, HDTV's are a weird thing.  You REALLY need to see them for yourself before you buy one.  I would suggest going into a store and maybe even ask them to hook-up an X360 or PS3 to some that you're interested in.  Even if it's a slower set, your eyes may not be able to tell, but someone with the DNA of a fruit fly would.