#1 Posted by PhilipDuck (569 posts) -

Hey guys, ever since Giantbomb left whiskey media we have lost (personally) the best subscriber content:

Load our last save

Random Pc game

What happened here? These were awesome and we would get at least one a week which was great. Any idea if this cycle is coming back or have we lost these delights forever?

#2 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

those were the things that i was about to subscribe here for, but then they stopped showing up lol

#3 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

To be honest I never did watch any of those.

#4 Posted by Stepside (510 posts) -

I miss the Random PC Game segment, but meh...still happy with GB.

#5 Posted by Nightriff (5335 posts) -

@Hizang said:

You're missing out, the Phantasmagoria RPCG turn Endurance Run has my favorite moment last year.

#6 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

A baby, a wedding, building the new site, and all the craziness of the move to the new office. That's what happened.

#7 Posted by PhilipDuck (569 posts) -

@SpartanAmbrose said:

A baby, a wedding, building the new site, and all the craziness of the move to the new office. That's what happened.

They have happily done everything else though, but keep leaving these bad boys.. Just was wondering if I was the only one who missed these or not.

#8 Posted by Strife777 (1612 posts) -

I don't necessarily want to bring the argument again, but I don't think they're completely set up yet. They don't really have a good PC to play with, so they have to get that. Dave is also busy working on the site re-design.

But I guess they could bring back ''Load our last save''.

#9 Posted by Tearhead (2214 posts) -

Yeah, Premium content isn't what it used to be. I asaume this is because of a lack of equipment/resources, but it kinda sucks, since I'm paying for the damned thing. Random PC Game was amazing.

#10 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (250 posts) -

This wasn't weekly content to begin with. Unless they said they weren't going to do them again ever, I wouldn't be too worked up over it. The move from Whiskey Media happened 2 months ago, and are trying to get settled in, give it time.

#11 Posted by MEATBALL (3473 posts) -

@Hizang said:

You really should.

Giant Bomb's going through a really odd period right now, even beyond the change in office a lot's been going on in a lot of the crew's personal lives, it seems. As SpartanAmbrose pointed out, Vinny and Dave have both had things keeping them pretty busy and the site is very much in a transitional phase right now. I'd also imagine a lot of their time lately has been swallowed up by preparations for E3 as well. I miss both of these features too, and at times have been finding this switch to CBS frustrating, but it's just one of those things and hopefully it'll all get sorted out over the next few months. It seems to me it's hard not to feel like the site has been worse off (on the surface at least) ever since the move to CBS, but hopefully it'll come together soon enough.