Anyone using the trivia anymore?

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BiggerBomb

I've added many questions over the last few months and they are rarely answered. The next logical step leads me to believe that few GBers are using the feature. I still enjoy it and use it at least once every week. How about you? If you don't, why not?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I added two questions on December 27. One of them has been answered 14 times, and one of them has never been answered.
I think the problem is this: We have a number of people submitting loads of trivia. We also have people answering trivia, but a single user can only answer a question once, whereas users can submit as much trivia as they want. This gives us more trivia questions than we have people to answer the questions, and some trivia goes unanswered for months at a time.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By maxszy

I think people still use it quite a bit. I submitted 3 questions on January 7th, and together they have been answered 287 times. Granted, for some reason 1 has been answered a lot more than the other two but still, quite a lot.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By DJ_Lae

It's slowed. Granted, my old ones have been up longer, but being answered 2000+ times versus less than 10...kind of suspicious.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By samcotts

I don't really bother with the trivia questions anymore. No real reason to why, just lost interest in doing them.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I don't use them often anymore, but they are a great feature. It was kind of ruined by the fact that every "true or false" question is always true.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax
ParanoidFreak said:
" I don't use them often anymore, but they are a great feature. It was kind of ruined by the fact that every "true or false" question is always true."
I noticed that too.
OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

The probability to get your questions answered is lessened as more questions are added. However, I have for the most part stopped answering trivia because of all the extremely obvious and/or True/False questions. I finally tried again last night and had literally 50 T/F in a row all with True as the right answer.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By BiggerBomb
Miniman said:
"If the whole "Badges" system ever comes in to place there could be a few for answering a certain amount of trivia, that would probably get people using it."

That would be excellent.
clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By clarke0

I don't use it on a regular basis but every once and a while I will sit down and answer a bunch of stuff.