• 52 results
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShaunassNZ

Just put you GT there, and we shall play.  

Add me, Shaunass.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By HS21

I'd like to play with you, do you have a headset and are you polite and equipped with good gaming etiquette? 

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" I'd like to play with you, do you have a headset and are you polite and equipped with good gaming etiquette?  "
HAHA, yea I got a headset, I'm 15 but unlike most I'm alot more mature and do not want to do your Mum. I don't be a dick and take shit seriously but I'm not the best at Halo but have fun. 

If you want add me and we shall do it.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HS21

Interesting...you're claiming that you're not a dick but at the same time you're saying that my mother isn't attractive enough for you to want to 'do' her? Which I take as you implying that as a result of my mother not being good looking enough for you, you're saying that I myself am not attractive? I really wanted someone to play Halo 3 on legendary with but now you're giving me second thoughts :(

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" Interesting...you claiming that you're not a dick but at the same time you're saying that my mother isn't attractive enough for you to want to 'do' her? Which I take as you implying that as a result of my mother not good looking enough for you, you're saying that I myself am not attractive? I really wanted someone to play Halo 3 on legendary with but now you're giving me second thoughts :( "
LOL, HAHA, IDK your mother so I cannot judge like most people. Plus we not play the OG Halo3... right?
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" Interesting...you claiming that you're not a dick but at the same time you're saying that my mother isn't attractive enough for you to want to 'do' her? Which I take as you implying that as a result of my mother not good looking enough for you, you're saying that I myself am not attractive? I really wanted someone to play Halo 3 on legendary with but now you're giving me second thoughts :( "
LOL, HAHA, IDK your mother so I cannot judge like most people. Plus we not play the OG Halo3... right? "
Well I have Halo 3 and Perfect Dark Zero. Which one did you want to play on legendary? And dude, don't even worry about it, forgive and forget right?
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
LOL, HAHA, IDK your mother so I cannot judge like most people. Plus we not play the OG Halo3... right? "
Well I have Halo 3 and Perfect Dark Zero. Which one did you want to play on legendary? And dude, don't even worry about it, forgive and forget right? "
Oh sorry then, LOL I don't have Halo 3 and I'm just wanting to get through ODST, plus anything anybody said about mothers, I wasn't taking any of it seriously. NVM then duder, I got none of those games.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
Well I have Halo 3 and Perfect Dark Zero. Which one did you want to play on legendary? And dude, don't even worry about it, forgive and forget right? "
Oh sorry then, LOL I don't have Halo 3 and I'm just wanting to get through ODST, plus anything anybody said about mothers, I wasn't taking any of it seriously. NVM then duder, I got none of those games. "
My friend Toby has ODST dude. I can run over to his house and be back in 15 mins. Just hope his parents aren't fighting again, it's so fucking awkward whenever I go over there, and Toby acts all depressed. Ungh, nevermind, anyways should I go borrow the game?
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21: IDK, if you don't really feel like it then nah, but I might just do the story with a mate sometime.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:

" @HS21: IDK, if you don't really feel like it then nah, but I might just do the story with a mate sometime. "

I just called Toby, I could hear his mom throwing plates or some shit and his dad yelling or whatever. Anyways, Toby sounded like he was crying but he said he's coming over since he doesn't want to be at home right now, he's bringing the game now. Can't wait to play man. 
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

" @HS21: IDK, if you don't really feel like it then nah, but I might just do the story with a mate sometime. "

I just called Toby, I could hear his mom throwing plates or some shit and his dad yelling or whatever. Anyways, Toby sounded like he was crying but he said he's coming over since he doesn't want to be at home right now, he's bringing the game now. Can't wait to play man.  "
Oh sweet as.
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By jkz

HS21, you cruel devil you. 

I love you.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

I just called Toby, I could hear his mom throwing plates or some shit and his dad yelling or whatever. Anyways, Toby sounded like he was crying but he said he's coming over since he doesn't want to be at home right now, he's bringing the game now. Can't wait to play man.  "
Oh sweet as. "  
Cool. So while we're waiting, do you have a vision camera? We can video chat and talk strategy and tactics until Toby gets here. He's riding his bike so it should only be about ten minutes.  

@jukezypoo: I love vision cameras, and you too. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f17af3f88819
deactivated-5f17af3f88819

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man, I laughed. 

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  
Cool. So while we're waiting, do you have a vision camera? We can video chat and talk strategy and tactics until Toby gets here. He's riding his bike so it should only be about ten minutes.  

@jukezypoo: I love vision cameras, and you too.  "
I don't have a vision cam, @jukezypoo: Do you want to come and join the fun?
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  

I don't have a vision cam, @jukezypoo: Do you want to come and join the fun? "
Do you have skype then? Not to be weird or anything, but I just want to see you. Before we play I mean, so I can put a face to the voice ya know?
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  

Do you have skype then? Not to be weird or anything, but I just want to see you. Before we play I mean, so I can put a face to the voice ya know? "
Nah no cams.
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By BraveToaster
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" I'd like to play with you, do you have a headset and are you polite and equipped with good gaming etiquette?  "
HAHA, yea I got a headset, I'm 15 but unlike most I'm alot more mature and do not want to do your Mum. I don't be a dick and take shit seriously but I'm not the best at Halo but have fun.  If you want add me and we shall do it. "
Lol, every 15 year old says their mature for their age. How long are you going to be playing? 
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@Axxol said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
HAHA, yea I got a headset, I'm 15 but unlike most I'm alot more mature and do not want to do your Mum. I don't be a dick and take shit seriously but I'm not the best at Halo but have fun.  If you want add me and we shall do it. "
Lol, every 15 year old says their mature for their age. How long are you going to be playing?  "
I want to go for the whole lot but doubt we'd get all the way, you want in?
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  

Do you have skype then? Not to be weird or anything, but I just want to see you. Before we play I mean, so I can put a face to the voice ya know? "
Nah no cams. "
That's cool. You're probably really handsome anyways so who cares. Are you going to play as Master Chief? 
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  

Nah no cams. "
That's cool. You're probably really handsome anyways so who cares. Are you going to play as Master Chief?  "
I really don't care, can you play as chief?
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:

Oh sweet as. "  

Nah no cams. "
That's cool. You're probably really handsome anyways so who cares. Are you going to play as Master Chief?  "
I really don't care, can you play as chief? "
I've never tried it, if we can I wanna play as the flood or something cool like that. If it's annoying like picking that tiny asian man in Goldeneye, then I won't do it. It's up to you. 
ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShaneDev

I wouldn't mind playing think I only need one achievement. 

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BraveToaster
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @Axxol said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
Lol, every 15 year old says their mature for their age. How long are you going to be playing?  "
I want to go for the whole lot but doubt we'd get all the way, you want in? "
I might jump in... are you playing Horde or whatever they call that mode? Damn, it's been a while since I played.
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@ShaneDev said:
" I wouldn't mind playing think I only need one achievement.  "
Cool, I need basically all. 

@Axxol: Nah I want to do the campaign, fuck Firefight ATM (I think it's called that)
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @ShaneDev said:

@Axxol: Nah I want to do the campaign, fuck Firefight ATM (I think it's called that) "
C'mon dude, ease up on the expletives, I thought you were mature for your age. How many hours does campaign take? If it's long then I guess Toby will sleep over so we can pull an all nighter. Speaking of which, I hear the doorbell, it's probably him.
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @ShaneDev said:

@Axxol: Nah I want to do the campaign, fuck Firefight ATM (I think it's called that) "
C'mon dude, ease up on the expletives, I thought you were mature for your age. How many hours does campaign take? If it's long then I guess Toby will sleep over so we can pull an all nighter. Speaking of which, I hear the doorbell, it's probably him. "
Well it 11:40 am over here so I'm sweet for a good long hours. 

Can people who want to play add me on LIVE, please?
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ said:
" @ShaneDev said:

C'mon dude, ease up on the expletives, I thought you were mature for your age. How many hours does campaign take? If it's long then I guess Toby will sleep over so we can pull an all nighter. Speaking of which, I hear the doorbell, it's probably him. "
Well it 11:40 am over here so I'm sweet for a good long hours.  Can people who want to play add me on LIVE, please? "
OMFG, hold on my LIVE account is expired. I have to wait until my mom gets home from work so we can use her credit card. She'll be back at 8. So like 15 mins. 
ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShaneDev
@ShaunassNZ: Cool Ill add you and join you if your on or if I am on.
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21: NP, just save her CC for next time when sh'es not looking LOL. 

@ShaneDev: I'll be on soon.
MAN_FLANNEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MAN_FLANNEL

Hello.  I'm a pedophile.  Can I "pwn" some aliens with you and Toby?

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ: Yeah I should. Have you done that before, do you do online shopping?
ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShaunassNZ
@HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ: Yeah I should. Have you done that before, do you do online shopping? "
Yea I only get stuff through online on that, I've bought most things with CC.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HS21
@ShaunassNZ said:
" @HS21 said:
" @ShaunassNZ: Yeah I should. Have you done that before, do you do online shopping? "
Yea I only get stuff through online on that, I've bought most things with CC. "
Damn, how did you get her credit card number? Isn't she going to find out eventually? Toby's parents would kill him. He's in the bathroom right now pretending to wash his hands, but I can hear him crying still. It makes me so uncomfortable when he gets like this.
diabloshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By diabloshadow
@HS21:  You sir have won the internet.
Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Joshakazam
@ShaunassNZ:
 Lrn2HS21
 Lrn2HS21
armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#37  Edited By armaan8014
@HS21: 
Amazing. This thread deserves to be pinned.

@lilman1101 said:
" @ShaunassNZ:
 Lrn2HS21
 Lrn2HS21
"

I had been HS21'ed once. It was... an experience.
FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FirePrince
@HS21:
You are legend.
bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#39  Edited By bed

i love you, HS21. 

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joshakazam
@armaan8014 said:
" @HS21: 

@lilman1101 said:
" @ShaunassNZ:
 Lrn2HS21
 Lrn2HS21
"
I had been HS21'ed once. It was... an experience. "
Admit it, you loved it a little.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By MikkaQ

HS21: Quickly becoming a personal favorite member here. 

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#42  Edited By armaan8014
@lilman1101 said:
" @armaan8014 said:
" @HS21: 

@lilman1101 said:
" @ShaunassNZ:
 Lrn2HS21
 Lrn2HS21
"
I had been HS21'ed once. It was... an experience. "
Admit it, you loved it a little. "
I...I ... oh what's the use of denying?
WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By WoodenPlatypus

Halo 3 on Legendary? Is this still going down? :D
Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Joshakazam
@WoodenPlatypus said:
" Halo 3 on Legendary? Is this still going down? :D "
Don't even bother, I'm pretty sure this thread is now about Toby as much as much as this thread is about Mot Girl.
WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@lilman1101:
It would seem so :( All I wanted was to be part of the cool peeps crew. I best go tell my mam I have failed. 

Lol its because all of my friends refuse to do Legendary. 

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joshakazam
@WoodenPlatypus said:
" @lilman1101: It would seem so :( All I wanted was to be part of the cool peeps crew. I best go tell my mam I have failed.  Lol its because all of my friends refuse to do Legendary.   "
Do you still get the achievement if you do it online?
WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@lilman1101:
Yup. Thats how most people play Halo's campaign. 
It wasnt like that in the days of Combat Evolved :P
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By OmegaPirate

Not gonna lie, This is slowly becoming my favourite thread this year

Joshakazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Joshakazam
@WoodenPlatypus said:
" @lilman1101: Yup. Thats how most people play Halo's campaign. It wasnt like that in the days of Combat Evolved :P "
Damn, i did it solo because i couldn't find a game :/.

@OmegaPirate said:
" Not gonna lie, This is slowly becoming my favourite thread this year "

You must see this then. 

EPIC HS21.
WoodenPlatypus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WoodenPlatypus
@lilman1101:
Im not sure if there is actual Campaign matchmaking. I think it has to be hosted in a private lobby. Idk. Ive only ever played with friends.  Im a friend pedophile?  
You did it on legenday solo? I managed it with 1&2. Never bothered with 3 or ODST on Legendary.