#1 Edited by SunBroZak (1291 posts) -

I'm really bummed out that I missed out on Spookin' with Scoops last night, but I was far too tired to stay up past 3am. Stupid question, but since I haven't really payed attention to the streams in the past, I don't know if they're all contained on the site. I saw that Brad's stream was uploaded, so some clarification on whether or not I'll get to see last night's Spookin' with Scoops would be appreciated.

#2 Posted by Milkman (17200 posts) -

Yes, it'll be up sometime today.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

There have been a few exceptions over the years, but it's been a long while since something went out that wasn't archived. The Spookin' with Scoops video will be up on the site soon.

#4 Edited by TheThirdRLM (150 posts) -

@sunbrozak: The way they broke it down is the processing for archives either goes REALLY fast (like a couple of hours for Brad's) or or around 6 hours (for Spookin with Scoops). Vinny broke it down a while ago when he did a video tour of the studio space.

Plus, I'm not sure where Patrick's archives are handled since he's in Chicago.

#5 Posted by SunBroZak (1291 posts) -

Ah right, cool. Thanks for the help guys.

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14424 posts) -

Unless something goes catastrophically wrong with the archival process, or they name it something like "The "No, This Won't Be Archived" Final Live Free-For-All of 2012!", it'll be archived.

#7 Posted by CornBREDX (5838 posts) -

@thethirdrlm: I believe Patrick handles his own archives.

To the OP: Unless something breaks it will be uploaded. They haven't had a stream they didn't archive for a long while now (with minor exceptions). It's unfortunate there are years worth of live streams that they didn't archive, but at those times they didn't have the ability to do so.

The live stream they did when the site died (a year or two ago now) was some of the best stuff this site has ever had, for example. Them commenting on their own quick looks was price less (and so inception!) and on top of that Dave came up with his radio show idea (which unfortunately is no longer a thing but was fun for a while) and was on the stream most of the day.

#8 Edited by SunBroZak (1291 posts) -

The live stream they did when the site died (a year or two ago now) was some of the best stuff this site has ever had, for example. Them commenting on their own quick looks was price less (and so inception!) and on top of that Dave came up with his radio show idea (which unfortunately is no longer a thing but was fun for a while) and was on the stream most of the day.

The Whiskeyocalypse, I assume? A shame I couldn't be around to see that.

#9 Posted by Bocam (3809 posts) -

@cornbredx: I'm pretty sure that's available on twitch

#10 Edited by CornBREDX (5838 posts) -

@bocam: It is. I've watched it several times. Giantbomb's player is better than twitch archives and I can download it from Giantbomb and with Twitch you can but its super crappy because its a work around to do it. Just saying.

Oh and its harder to find things on Twitch.