#1 Posted by Evolution (87 posts) -

I think it would be a good idea. To help tell people apart and stuff.

#2 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

It's still unknown. Just be patient, remember this is still the beta.

#3 Posted by Evolution (87 posts) -

And who are you then?

#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Yes, this is just a beta. To be honest, signatures would be extremely unnecessary. All it does is slow down page loading and takes up way too much space. If any signature function was implemented I hope it's just for a gamercard of sorts (PS3/360, not sure about Wii).

#5 Posted by Evolution (87 posts) -

Just put a small(ish) size limit on it. A bit smaller than gamespot would be fine. Who has 56k nowadays anyway?

#6 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Yes, this is just a beta. To be honest, signatures would be extremely unnecessary. All it does is slow down page loading and takes up way too much space. If any signature function was implemented I hope it's just for a gamercard of sorts (PS3/360, not sure about Wii).
"
Well, they could always include the option to disable them.

Evolution said:
"And who are you then?"
Just a guy.
#7 Posted by Peewi (410 posts) -

I think could be a good idea to only let people with a certain amount of points get sigs.

#8 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I know we could have an option to disable them, but then I just wouldn't because I would have to look at them. Does that make sense? ;)

#9 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

I'm sure sigs wil be introduced after the beta period.

#10 Posted by TheH1ppo (64 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"I know we could have an option to disable them, but then I just wouldn't because I would have to look at them. Does that make sense? ;)
"
It really does, sometimes among the garbage is something really funny or interesting....but then there's the garbage....
#11 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
TheH1ppo said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"I know we could have an option to disable them, but then I just wouldn't because I would have to look at them. Does that make sense? ;)
"
It really does, sometimes among the garbage is something really funny or interesting....but then there's the garbage....
"
Like the garbage that won't get on Vent. Lawlermyte.
#12 Posted by TheH1ppo (64 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"TheH1ppo said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"
"
Like the garbage that won't get on Vent. Lawlermyte.
"
Send me the vent info and maybe I'll have to ability too, jerk.

#13 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

I'm sure they're working on it

#14 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I have no problem telling people apart, and i hate signatures.

#15 Posted by RabbitKarrot (362 posts) -

Signatures gives forums alot more ZING! Im sure they will do it.

Trust me, im a doctor.

#16 Posted by Bkorns4 (129 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"If any signature function was implemented I hope it's just for a gamercard of sorts (PS3/360, not sure about Wii)."
I hope they add something along the lines of this.
#17 Edited by nf_2 (25 posts) -

Sigs are a must for me. They don't need to be huge, a max size of 500x200 or something would be fine for me.