• 0 results
#1 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Fuck yes.

#3 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

This is a quick poll seeing where everyone is at about the Big Live Live Show happening on the 9th of Sept. Since it's a thursday, I'm completely filled with courses at college plus a work shift starting immediately afterwards, so I'm unfortunately going to have to watch the show after it has been aired.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

E. ><

#5 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I am going to try, its going to be all day thursday so that means I can watch some of it between classes but still, I'm going to have stuff to do.

#6 Posted by Seraphim2150 (325 posts) -

I'm in the UK so it finishes late but I'm going to watch it

#7 Posted by Isaiah (172 posts) -

If they'd do it on a Sat or Sun I'd watch it in a second, i'm just not hard core enough to take a day off work for a website.
#8 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

My choice is not on there. I am going to watch, but not the whole thing. going to miss out on the first 2 and a half hours because of work. How long are they planning on broadcasting anyway?

#9 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

No, I have high school classes during the first 2 hours of the show and I'll probably be studying or doing homework when I get home so I'll probably miss most of the show. 

@yakov456 said: 

" How long are they planning on broadcasting anyway? "

7–8 hours.    
#10 Posted by OmegaChosen (644 posts) -

Damn it, my mouse clicked the wrong. I meant to go with the first option, so yes, I'm going to watch it.

#11 Edited by Chronologist (267 posts) -
@yakov456:  
8 hours I think they said. (Correct me if I'm wrong) 

Anyway.. Yeah I will watch it, at least the first part.
#12 Posted by bhhawks78 (1202 posts) -

I have class followed by work THE ENTIRE show...FUUUUUUUU

Hope they record it like tnt/screened stuff and not like the drive homes that always seem to be weirdly half recorded.

#13 Posted by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

Absolutely, already set my phone to make an alarm go off 10 minutes before it starts, so i don't forget.

#14 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1940 posts) -

I'd love to, but I'm in school then, so...yeah.  

Hopefully Whiskey archives it. 

#15 Posted by aurahack (2264 posts) -

I am! It's at 1PM eastern and, despite being in class that day, will probably skip my history class to see it. Yes. Yes, I will. I am pathetic, I know. Shut up.

#16 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

Stupid college coruses. >_< If it was a bit later in the course and not like 2 days after school starts, I'd watch. Definitely.

#17 Posted by Navyseils (164 posts) -

My option is not on there either, for me it's a maybe. I have no idea if I'll be available on the 9th to watch. If I am, or if it's something I can blow off, I'll be watching. All of it.

#18 Posted by YetiAntics (1489 posts) -

If they are still on after 4pm PDT, i'll watch whats left of it.

#19 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

Fuck yea I've got monday and tuesday off from college so my monday's going to be devoted to giantbomb!!! But even if I had class I'd probably watch it on my laptop.

#20 Edited by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

I'll be able to watch half of it but it's a school day so I can't stay up and watch all of it. 

EDIT: Im surprised by how many people aren't going to be at work/at school during this seeing as it occurs during the day in the US.

#21 Posted by Bigrhyno (505 posts) -

I'm free to watch all of it... the better question is, will I be able to sit down and watch it for 8 hours straight?

#22 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Yes.

#23 Posted by DiscoDuck8k (499 posts) -

You know it. Looking forward to whatever they have planned.

#24 Posted by Ninjakid7396 (291 posts) -

I`m gonna miss the first hour or so of the show because I have school but yea i`m gonna watch it

#25 Posted by spiceninja (3055 posts) -

I don't have classes on Thursdays, so yes!

#26 Posted by Jazz (2142 posts) -

No, it doesn't really interest me.

#27 Posted by Toxin066 (3254 posts) -

D.  And it's three classes back to back to back, so I'll miss the last 4 hours. I could wake up early and watch the first four...

#28 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Damn High School =(

#29 Posted by Milkman (16514 posts) -

I'm going to miss the first hour because of school but after that, hell yeah.

#30 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Where is the option for "I got school/work, but fuck it, I'm watching it live!" ? Cause thats mine :3

#31 Posted by arab_prince (2053 posts) -

So I click on the calendar button on the bottom right for Windows OS. Since we are in august I hit next month, and I see the "9" on the bottom, on a Saturday. So i was thinking, wtf is everyone talking about? Why would anyone have school? But then I check once more, and realize the 9th on a Saturday is for october :( I'm probably going to miss some of it. Shit.

#32 Posted by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

I work thursday so I probably won't be able to see most of it depending how long it lasts.  If the internet isn't terribly slow I might be able to get a decent stream going at work.

#33 Posted by CitizenKane (10502 posts) -

Hopefully I don't have anything going on during that day's classes.  If I don't have any tests/quizzes, then I will skip them and just stay in the comfy chairs in the Science & Engineering department lounges.  They are some pretty comfy chairs.

If I do have stuff going on during those classes, then I will just have to skip those parts of the show and just watch the other times.

#34 Posted by AuthenticM (3698 posts) -

The show should have been set on a saturday. This is the beginning of September yall, people will either be at work or at school.

#35 Posted by MKHavoc (1306 posts) -

I think I have only a half day of school on the 9th so I'll end up catching most of it.

#36 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I'll be able to watch until for several hours but I don't think I'll be able to watch all of it. I have to go to work.

#37 Posted by CaptainObvious (2992 posts) -

Hell yes.

#38 Posted by Teaspoon83 (623 posts) -

It is a weird day to do it on. If anything, they should have tried a weekend but hey, just my opinion. Sadly, I work. I might catch an hour of it. Hopefully it gets recorded on Justin.tv or whatever they use to broadcast later.

#39 Posted by DragonBloodthirsty (470 posts) -

Oops, misclick.  I'm just not interested; all I've seen is bad bands playing music and random bull in the commercials.  I don't know what it's about, and it's not being recommended by anyone I know or like.  I don't like TV to begin with.

#40 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1257 posts) -
@No0b0rAmA:  

This is a terrible excuse. Edumacation never got nobody anywhere.  
#41 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" Fuck yes. "
Quoted for awesomeness.
#42 Posted by MB (11963 posts) -

I don't understand how so many people can be available to sit around and watch this show during the time it's being broadcasted...are all of you people unemployed or skipping out on school or something to watch this thing? I mean, I'd love to watch it, but there's just no way I can dedicate that kind of time to sitting in front of a computer, especially during business hours on a weekday.

Moderator Online
#43 Posted by TerraDelu (500 posts) -

I'm totally bummed out that I can't be home to watch it, but I have to work! Goddamn money.

#44 Posted by Elbon (368 posts) -

unemployed so yes thou it going to rape my 10gb limit

#45 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

Finals can wait. Giantbomb first

#46 Posted by Grimace (376 posts) -

Hmmm it airs at I believe around 4.30 am Australian time. 

So the answer is yes, yes I will. (This is what happens when you finish a degree without planning ahead).

#47 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

i will if the big live live show live is gonna be aired live

#48 Posted by jkz (4002 posts) -

I'll miss about the first half, and hope to catch it towards the end.

#49 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

maybe but most likely not.

#50 Posted by guiseppe (2837 posts) -

Yes, but I'm still struggling to figure out exactly what it is.