Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

Are you featured in any game? Full likeness or just your name? How did you get into it?

My name is featured in Backbreaker for consoles, a football game that tauted full physics and procedural animations. I'm a second string fullback on the All-Star team, which is unlocked after completing a season, or winning the championship.. Can't remember. Funny thing is I never actually got around to unlocking the team properly (used cheats just to check it out). I'm also one of the 11 in the huddle during the menu screen of the tutorial. #24 I think? Last name "Palavra."

Friend and I skipped school the day the demo came out so that we could downlod it and check me out haha

The way I got into it was through being active on the forum for the game. It was a tight community that had discussions with the developers on occasion. They held a contest for to make promotional videos for the game and the best ones got to be the position/# they requested. I think just about everyone that entered got to be on the team somewhere.

So, have you ever been featured in a game? Even if it was just your name? How'd ya do it?

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah, Batman Arkham Asylum.

I'm Batman.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one and only example that comes to mind (and I'm sure period) is that I got the name "Zeik" entered into Soul Nomad on the PS2 as one of the random name generator names. NISA held a small contest where people could submit names and vote on the ones they liked.

Ironically, that is also one of the only NIS SRPGs of the PS2 era that I didn't actually play. I actually had forgotten about it until now. They should release it as a PS2 classic...

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Corevi

@zeik: Soul Nomad is so good. Sucks that it's never been rereleased.

OT: Nope

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#5  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

No commercial projects, except for a couple of Kickstarter titles where I'm thanked as a backer. I've been credited as one of the graphics artists for a couple of small indie titles though, Action Cyborg and Total Fucking Psychopath by Studio Stök. I wasn't the sole artist for those though, with the exception of some item graphics I mostly did shading and other adjustments for the other artists' graphics.

cerberus3dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My best bud is in a couple Sony sports games because he worked motion capture for Sony. So when they were grabbing seat fillers for the crowds he volunteered and BAM!, he is now like 1/12th of the people filling the stadiums.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Tekken. I'm Panda.

Also, as is common these days, my name is in a Kickstarter game (Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure).

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

No big projects, but my name should show up in the credits of a few Kickstarter funded games like Broken Age, Amplitude, and SUPERHOT. I've also worked on / been featured in some indie game stuff for music and voice over, but no big projects yet. Nothing you could buy at a retail store.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Someone with my terribly uncommon last name (Pippy) is a user of GTAV's twitter parody, Bleater. Not sure how that happened but I used to be a moderator on a GTA fansite. I assume someone from there ended up on the team at some point.

I'm in the final issue of Jon Bois' basketball version of Breaking Madden, NBA Y2K. In it he has every team draft custom players with the lowest stats possible, year after year, until there are no original NBA players left. I'm the MVP in last year in which pros are playing.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, and I'm surprised and impressed that more than one person said yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm featured in a few Yugioh games.

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SchrodngrsFalco

I remember we have like one or two users in Roundabout!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm credited as ShaggE in Sam & Max Season 1 for a line I wrote. (Bosco: "Do you have any...copies of the uncensored 1982 Armand Assante Look-Alike Contest on Betamax?")

I was a regular at Telltale's forums back then, and a thread about "Quotes you'd like to see" or something like that had come up. So I posted a few, including the Armand Assante one, and promptly forgot about it. Some time later, I forget how long, Bright Side of the Moon came out. I immediately started playing it, and at one point I hear a really familiar line from Bosco. I stopped for a second, thought "Wait...", and started falling out of my chair laughing.

I still can't believe they put that in there. Its a tiny, dumb thing, but it still makes me happy to have a silly joke I wrote in such a beloved adventure franchise.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@hurricaneivan29: Fobwashed is in Roundabout and did the Steam Emotes for it. Most of the people in it though are from Something Awful.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

I'm in Football Heroes.

RobotSquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend's brother was one of the enemies in the tanker portion of MGS2. There was some contest I guess to give the dog tags your name.

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robotsquad: that's pretty sweet! It's still hard to believe Dan is a prominent generic enemy in Watch Dogs. Did he recently say he was also in Infamous: First Light?

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymaysrip: oh wow! That's luterally the latest mission I've played in First Light! I was also messin eith my computer at the time so I completely missed the portrait! Haha! Thats awesome.. Of course it's Dan lol

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My username initials "WGB" are emblazoned for all time at #4 on the high score list of the game of the generation: BIKE 2

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The closest I get to this is adding my name to the regen list of Football Manager and seeing if I pop up. I've been immortalised in a Stewart Lee stand-up routine, though.

SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shindig: stewart lee stand up, huh? How so?

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shindig

During his last tour he ran a section on his website called Online Criticism in which the online criticism against him was collected. He read this out on stage at the end of every gig and, luckily, my bit made the DVD.

Loading Video...

Obviously coarse language.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, unless you count the times when I used to make little text games as a child, in which case yes I was always in there.

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Franstone

I'm in the credits of a few games from when I did QA at Atari and Irrational Games...
That count? : D

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

My head was scanned and put in this game called Apocalypse. I thought it would be a good idea for my career, and apparently it was one of the first games to use a technology like that, but it wasn't that big of a deal for some reason.

My name is Bruce Willis.

You guys liked Hudson Hawk, right? I don't actually care if you liked it... that movie was awesome and my gift to the world. Even if the world didn't want it for some reason.

I'm just kidding; I'm not Bruce Willis. Oh, and Hudson Hawk is hilarious; fuck the haters.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No, but I met Tommy Tallarico once and he said my name would make for a good video game character name.