Are you interested in a community pinball design challonge?

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

Poll Are you interested in a community pinball design challonge? (4 votes)

I'm in! 25%
I'm cheering! 75%

The moment that I actually had to search the IPDB for a Frasier table, I knew there was no going back...

Well, of course there was, I don't have time to do it myself...

But then I also tweeted at Zen, because with it being the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters, wouldn't it be awesome to see some commemorative pinball tables for real? GB1, GB2, and the awesomely dark animated series. That's right, only quirky Tiger-esquetoys and fan-made tablesexist of this hot property. Anyway, Zen agreed it was a cool thought, since what else are they gonna say. ;)

We have the tools, do we have the talent? (www.futurepinball.com is one of the tools, BTW)

So I'm not actually insisting that the community go on a drunken intellectual property bender, but a good table is a good table, and a good artist is a good artist, and both things can be judged independently of each other.

Maybe we can just surprise ourselves at what comes out of it. If there's anything I can do to stoke the fires of aspiring pinball designers, I can die saying I've left a proud mark on this century. Nowhere near a Ben Heck, let's not be crazy, but as a cabinet owner and now pinball shopper it's the part of the hobby I love.

Lemme know what y'all think.

• 
Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Brackynews

Reserved for category brainstorming:

1. Best Giant Bomb theme
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Heh, I've been mentally designing a Frasier pinball table for the past week, so I know that feeling.

Sadly, I do not have the talent in any way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

I need to play this Frasier pinball. I need to fucking shoot the ball up a ramp in order to make Niles get together with Daphne, and each launch has a white title on a black screen as a storytelling device, and Martin's chair is a massive bumper in the middle and when you get the ball whipping around the rails you get a Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs multiplier.

"Hello Seattle, I'm listening." MULTIBALLLLLLL!!!

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Brackynews

Ball saved.... "NILES GOTTA HAVE IT!"