Are You Looking Forward to the Resident Evil 5 DLC?

morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By morningdrive

I for one am actually looking forward to it, I just finished Resident Evil 5 last week. Yeah I know I am late, I bought the game when it came out but never got around to finishing it until now. I am looking forward to the Jill and Chris Episode and hopefully it lasts a good amount of time.    

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

The DLC with the Umbrella mansion yes, very much so.  The other one with Jill escaping after being freed from brainwashedness doesn't seem so interesting, but it'll probably be cool too.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

HELLZ TO THE YEAH!!

morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By morningdrive
@Diamond said:
" The DLC with the Umbrella mansion yes, very much so.  The other one with Jill escaping after being freed from brainwashedness doesn't seem so interesting, but it'll probably be cool too. "
yeah I agree the second one doesn't seem so great as it is set in a similar level and I feel that Jill and that one guy(don't remember his name) don't have a connection as a team so it might be like awkward. Hopefully the Mansion Level will have zombies and not just a walkthrough full of puzzles
bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By bed

yes. mansion awesomeness is something i can get excited for. and more re5!!!

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Manatassi

I really couldn't get into RE5 :( loved RE4 but the controls just seemed so out dated by the time RE5 came along. I think it was the game feeling so much more like an action game. The Mansion stuff could be cool, might get me to give the game another try.

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Funzzo

If it hits PC I will buy for sure.
Amberella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Amberella

It's the whole reason I wanted RE5 for Christmas. Hopefully it lives up to it's hype though. Can't wait to find out! =]
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Jeust
@Manatassi said:
" I really couldn't get into RE5 :( loved RE4 but the controls just seemed so out dated by the time RE5 came along. I think it was the game feeling so much more like an action game. The Mansion stuff could be cool, might get me to give the game another try. "
Me too, though i will only buy it if i enjoy RE5. If not i'll just read the wiki description of the dlcs.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By Yummylee

Most definatley, its one of my most hyped game releases of early 2009 infact. Despite how much of a dissapointment RE5 was, the amount of potential awesomness i see with it always has me excited for new content.
cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cstrang

I finished with RE5 about 3 weeks after it came out (I got it at release).  But considering that was over half a year ago, I can only "meh" at any further RE5 content.

morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morningdrive
@cstrang said:
" I finished with RE5 about 3 weeks after it came out (I got it at release).  But considering that was over half a year ago, I can only "meh" at any further RE5 content. "
yeah i think that is the problem many people will face when deciding about getting the DLC, since the game is still fresh in my mind I am really interested in jumping back in for some DLC
cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cstrang
@morningdrive said:
" @cstrang said:
" I finished with RE5 about 3 weeks after it came out (I got it at release).  But considering that was over half a year ago, I can only "meh" at any further RE5 content. "
yeah i think that is the problem many people will face when deciding about getting the DLC, since the game is still fresh in my mind I am really interested in jumping back in for some DLC "
Absolutely.  It's not that I disliked the game.  Not by any means.  As a matter of fact, I played the shit out of it and rather enjoyed it, but it's just soooo long ago I almost feel bad going back and spending more money on it.  Is that weird? I mean, even Fallout 3 released Operation: Anchorage (which was one of the worst DLCs) by late January, which is only 3 months after the retail was released.  Anyways, power to the people that are stoked for this.  I hope it's great.
morningdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morningdrive
@cstrang said:
" @morningdrive said:
" @cstrang said:
yeah i think that is the problem many people will face when deciding about getting the DLC, since the game is still fresh in my mind I am really interested in jumping back in for some DLC "
Absolutely.  It's not that I disliked the game.  Not by any means.  As a matter of fact, I played the shit out of it and rather enjoyed it, but it's just soooo long ago I almost feel bad going back and spending more money on it.  Is that weird? I mean, even Fallout 3 released Operation: Anchorage (which was one of the worst DLCs) by late January, which is only 3 months after the retail was released.  Anyways, power to the people that are stoked for this.  I hope it's great. "
yeah I wonder why Capcom has waiting almost a full year to release DLC for a game that is a year old and many have forgotten already. Not to say that people are not buying it because I am sure around this time of year maybe people that have just bought Next Gen console are buying games that they have missed out on. Just hope to see some more gameplay from the mansion DLC
mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By mrjared

I'm actually very hyped for the DLC, which is weird because I don't remember being terribly excited over RE5. Does this explain why I was one of the folks who weren't disappointed? ;) 

The DLC looks to fill in all the gaps that I wished the original game filled in. Flashback DLC featuring Chris and Jill going through a mansion? Yes please.

Avatar image for raccoonusdoodus
raccoonusdoodus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By raccoonusdoodus

oh hell yes I am. Lost in Nightmares is going to be freaking amazing. Desperate Escape looks cool too, but I'm really more excited for Lost in Nightmares.

(psst, for anyone who doesn't know,
Lost in Nightmares = Chris and Jill in the Spencer Estate.
Desperate Escape = Jill escaping after being freed by Chris and Sheva. With Josh. Presumably leading up to where RE5 ends, since Josh and Jill are together there.