#1 Posted by christ0phe (951 posts) -

I'm working on the Orange Box right now, damn is it a killer.  I got all of Episode 1 achievements on Sunday and I just did all of the episode 2 achievements between Sunday and today.  One Free Bullet was pretty fun, but the big ones in Episode 2 were rough.  Killing all 333 grubs was annoying, even with a walkthrough, and carrying that damn gnome around was not that bad except for a few parts, mainly the parts where a fucking helicopter is chasing me.  Neighborhood watch was the worst I thought.  Those hunters were so annoying when all I wanted to do was kill the striders.  I've done some of the portal achievements, and TF2 ones, mostly the ones you can achieve in system link, but I'm scared for the rest of portal.  The gold medals are gonna be awful.  Anyone else fighting through some achievements?

#2 Posted by Akeldama (4216 posts) -

Dead Space 2 and Killzone 3.

#3 Posted by Skald (4366 posts) -

I've been trying to get all the achievements in Dragon Age since it came out. Unfortunately, I'm not very dedicated.

#4 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Deadly Premonition baby!
#5 Posted by BjornTheUnicorn (355 posts) -

just got Bit.Trip Runner on Steam. Do I hate myself enough to get everything on Perfect Mode, and get the other achievements as well? 
Maybe.

#6 Posted by Vinny_Says (5630 posts) -

Just so happens I need to reach Lt. Colonel in Halo Reach to S Rank, recently I've been hitting the 700-900 points range on all games I've been buying, and that's the closest one.

#7 Posted by MaFoLu (1854 posts) -

Dragon Age: Origins 
Bought the Ultimate Edition for 360 since I was thinking of buying DA2 for 360, and I also hadn't played any of the DLC or Awakening. 
Now I have decided to buy DA2 for PC instead, so I'm pretty much playing DA:O just for the achievements...

#8 Posted by PerryVandell (2100 posts) -

Nope. The last game I S-ranked was Dead Space 2, and now I'm ready to play my games on their "normal" difficulty settings. And Killzone 3's multiplayer which obviously doesn't have a difficulty setting.

#9 Posted by dagas (2711 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" Just so happens I need to reach Lt. Colonel in Halo Reach to S Rank, recently I've been hitting the 700-900 points range on all games I've been buying, and that's the closest one. "
I  would have been S-sank had it not been for the DLC. I don't feel like playing Reach anymore. I played it all the way to Commander. According to bungie.net I've spent roughly 90 hours playing Reach. Even though it's a great game I'm kind of tired of it.
#10 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

Bulletstorm and i hate myself for it. I got the final skill shot i needed but i died just as it was performed so it didnt count :( 

And yeah, orange box SUCKS to s-rank.

#11 Posted by Eric_Buck (1291 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 2. its easy....

#12 Posted by JTMosh (257 posts) -

Thinking about going for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. The mission mode is super hard, though. I'm going to have to re-S Dead Space 2 after I get Severed.

#13 Posted by lmephisto (172 posts) -

Battlefield Bad company 2 ...but it takes ages!

#14 Posted by OldManLight (785 posts) -

i'm gonna try for dead space 2, that zealot difficulty one is gonna be a motherfucker though.

#15 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

No, because that's for crazy people.

#16 Posted by Yummylee (20571 posts) -

I can' even get that many S ranks since I play most of my games on the PS3.

#17 Posted by optimusprime223 (395 posts) -

just S ranked Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PS3, but dont think will count on here...
#18 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

I've got about 4 or 5 games that could be easy S-Ranks. The only problem is going back to playing them. 

#19 Posted by Zidane_24 (737 posts) -

My roommate's going through Heavy Rain for the first time, and it gave me the urge to go back and try to S-Rank it. I'm pretty close now, just gotta get all those endings.

#20 Posted by crusader8463 (14308 posts) -

No, because that's for crazy people.    

#21 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

I just finished S-Ranking the entire Assassin's Creed franchise. Until they release the Brotherhood DLC on Tuesday -.-. I just picked up Singularity for $5 recently so that might be the next one, depending on how time consuming the multiplayer achievements are.

#22 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Not at the moment

#23 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
" No, because that's for crazy people. "
#24 Posted by belaraphon (451 posts) -

shooting for killzone 3 at the moment.  my last trophy is to beat it on elite. half way there!

#25 Posted by ajamafalous (11591 posts) -
@UnsavedHero said:
" I've got about 4 or 5 games that could be easy S-Ranks. The only problem is going back to playing them.  "
#26 Posted by Legend (2598 posts) -

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

#27 Posted by SMTDante89 (2470 posts) -

I'm not sure if the PS3 version of any game counts as an S-Rank until Sony allows Giant Bomb to track trophies, but I'm working on Assassin's Creed II and Sly 2 on the Sly Collection.