Assasin's Creed II

kikakuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kikakuken

Man is this game awesome! I have already played more than 20 hours and not beat it. Now I admit I am not very good at action games,so all those hours may be because of that. I have alot of favorite things I do while playing. I love killing the bards,sending armed groups after guards for no reason and scaring civilians. I love it when the woman runs off screaming, THE LORD IS MY SHEPHARD!, over and over. The assasin sidequests are great too,having to carefully plan your hit. The things I don't like about the game is..it's too easy so far. I only died when I first started playing,and if you take medicine fast enough you won't even die. I also hate that if you fail a quest , you have to start it over again. I know,small gripe but I HATE racing missions! Like I said before, I am not great at playing action games and I suck at racing around on rooftops. I think I should have the option of quitting a mission. The game could have added a compass too, I have a hard time telling which way I am going sometimes.. That said, I still love this game. Perhaps it will make me a better overall player. 

UPDATE: I guess you can quit a mission if you want. Oops,guest it pays to read the instructions.lol

kikakuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kikakuken

Man is this game awesome! I have already played more than 20 hours and not beat it. Now I admit I am not very good at action games,so all those hours may be because of that. I have alot of favorite things I do while playing. I love killing the bards,sending armed groups after guards for no reason and scaring civilians. I love it when the woman runs off screaming, THE LORD IS MY SHEPHARD!, over and over. The assasin sidequests are great too,having to carefully plan your hit. The things I don't like about the game is..it's too easy so far. I only died when I first started playing,and if you take medicine fast enough you won't even die. I also hate that if you fail a quest , you have to start it over again. I know,small gripe but I HATE racing missions! Like I said before, I am not great at playing action games and I suck at racing around on rooftops. I think I should have the option of quitting a mission. The game could have added a compass too, I have a hard time telling which way I am going sometimes.. That said, I still love this game. Perhaps it will make me a better overall player. 

UPDATE: I guess you can quit a mission if you want. Oops,guest it pays to read the instructions.lol

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By bwooduhs

I have to agree on the point you made about the game being too easy. I only ever died once and that was from falling and wasn't entirely my fault.